Mariano Andújar

Coxaux

Any source on the 'about to sign' bit?

Pretty much every Argentinian news source over the past few days AFAIK.

I'm just not going assume its done until one of the club's official sites brings it up.

My source is actually Bellers by the way.

Its just in and about the Argentinian rags today. His team won the league this year and he's after a fresh challenge, they've already brought in Barbosa from Villareal to replace him.

I'd love it if we sign two players without the thick cunts at the Daily Heil/The Sun having a whiff of it.

What I honestly can't understand is how nobodies like us can pick things up from foreign media via the web and the newspapers in this country cannot. It makes their shitty job even easier, why aren't they just sat there trawling the net?

I'd love it if we sign two players without the thick cunts at the Daily Heil/The Sun having a whiff of it.

What I honestly can't understand is how nobodies like us can pick things up from foreign media via the web and the newspapers in this country cannot. It makes their shitty job even easier, why aren't they just sat there trawling the net?

I know. IIRC we had the Jose Enrique story (not rumour but confirmed by his club) on here at 8pm on a Friday while some of the rags didn't even have it on the Sunday, by which time he was sat in the stands at SJP watching us play a friendly.

I find the foreign papers to be more accurate in general than the English ones too. We knew abut the Modric bid via Croatian media long before the English rags did as well.

So if this is right, who is leaving?

Can't see why we'd need three first-team 'keepers as well as the promising Krul and Forster.

Given commented the other day that he plans to end his career here, so is Harper on the move?

i really want it to be true just for the press angle...ie they really don't have a clue and make up stuff to fill paper space

We should buy him just to make a point, then immediately sell him on. :D

I scouted Andujar earlier this week on youtube.

Only one video he really appeared in with any significance, and seemed a bit butter fingered.

Only about 20 seconds worth though, so I can't really comment :lol: