Season Review DVD's

Carlito

Does anyone know why they stopped making these for Newcastle? Or if in fact they'll be bringing one out for this season gone? Obviously, we haven't had the best of seasons recently but I thought they were still quite interesting to look back on in certain areas.

Guest Jawesome

We have Jonas Gutierrez' dvd on sale somewhere in the club shop I think.  Forgot the name of it though.

Guest BooBoo

It was bad enough watching the last two seasons live, let alone wanting to relive the horror on dvd!

Guest BooBoo

Lol true that but they did have their moments. Spuds away both seasons would be a good example :lol:

Tbh, we should just make like Michael Jackson and release a "Best of" every three years or so.

Lol true that but they did have their moments. Spuds away both seasons would be a good example :lol:

I like collecting them so it is a shame they havent released them these past two years. Yep, even during shit seasons there are some great moments, Owens goal against the Mackems is a prime example.

They should always release them imo just make them cheaper than normal, hell they even released them in the late 80's when we were seriously shite.

Guest BooBoo

The club should set up iToons on their website where you can choose and pay to download which game highlights from the season you want.

In fact, that idea is so great i might just have to baggsy it.  :thup: