Are Newcastle A Big Club?

Skirge

Guest Mcdonald36

Fuggin hate Chelsea. It annoys me that they're now considered a top club and have got a CL spot sewn up for the long term. The likes of us, Spurs, Everton and Villa deserves that spot more than them.

I hate the others aswell, but at least they earnt their success.

Guest The Libertine

a poorly run big club.

with the new board hopefully in a few years we'll just be a big club.

Guest MaetihS

Fuggin hate Chelsea. It annoys me that they're now considered a top club and have got a CL spot sewn up for the long term. The likes of us, Spurs, Everton and Villa deserves that spot more than them.

hahhaha what a joke???

Guest Mcdonald36

hahhaha what a joke???

Did it go over your head, waterboy?

Chelsea should not be where they are because they bought it all. We deserve to be where we are at the moment due to owners and managers decisions. We could have still been one of the top 2 teams in the league had an attacking manager instead of daglish been appointed. Then we recovered somewhat when robson was here only for fat boy to give sourmess the job. He started defensive football and pissed off our main outlets on the pitch. Then fucked the lot up. Followed by roeder(I tried to support),allardyce(I thought would be the right man at the time) it set us back about 15 years. I think it will take us a long time to see champions league again. But it is not impossible. I think spurs will possibly break the top 4 this season at expense of arsenal or liverpool