reasons to be happy for new season

nufc4eva

1. Habib beye

Class last year can only see him getting better this year. Quality going forward and elegant at the back.

2. Owen

Can see him getting a bit more confident next season and king kev focusing players to play him through.

3.Enrique

Think he will get better this year and grow in confidence. We look to have a good couple of full backs there.

4.Martins

If kev gets him playing anywhere near his potential in an attacking team he could and should thrive

I agree I hope we sign a link up man who can create for us and help martins and owen. Hopefully jonas is as good at creating from the wings as keegan says. Keegan says can play left and right adds good competition with zog,milner and duff

Reasons to be worried:

1. Steven Taylor

He's going to play a key part in the team this season.

2. Owen

Contract still not signed.

3.Joey Barton

We actually started to look quite good in midfield towards the end of the season. How long will Barton last?

4.Viduka

Older, slower, probably injured more. No replacement for him at the club currently. Needs to be replaced ASAP!

(just for some balance like ;))

Reasons to be worried:

1. Steven Taylor

He's going to play a key part in the team this season.

2. Owen

Contract still not signed.

3.Joey Barton

We actually started to look quite good in midfield towards the end of the season. How long will Barton last?

4.Viduka

Older, slower, probably injured more. No replacement for him at the club currently. Needs to be replaced ASAP!

(just for some balance like ;))

Oh dear, you pessimist! ;-)

KEEGAN

This attitude is really starting to annoy me. Some fans seem to be supporting the manager more than the club these days.

Keegan isn't a miracle worker, especially when he's only got shit players to turn into world beaters.

KEEGAN

This attitude is really starting to annoy me. Some fans seem to be supporting the manager more than the club these days.

Keegan isn't a miracle worker, especially when he's only got s*** players to turn into world beaters.

Mourinho did it with Lampard, tbf.

KEEGAN

Keegan isn't a miracle worker, especially when he's only got s*** players to turn into world beaters.

Yeah, you're right. Lampard did nothing before Mourinho took over. My mistake.

New username by the way?

Viduka might benefit from keegan saying fitness is the way to go which was very astute due to how unfit our team has been generally over the years. Remember how fit reading were in their first season with lesser players. Or fulham when keegan was in charge. Or us when robson and keegan were in charge. If keegan gets them all into shape that's half the battle because most our players have ability. Fitness makes players sharper and more aware. That's what I'm hoping for

KEEGAN

New username by the way?

CHOMP

Lampard was a very average midfielder when chelsea signed him for 11 mil I was shocked and mourinho turned him into key player for the team.

Average enough in the season before Mourinho got there to get 4 champions league goals, get voted player of the month twice, and lead Chelsea to 2nd in the league.

This was the season when Lampard’s goal-scoring prowess came to the fore, notching up double-figures in league goals for the first of thus-far four consecutive seasons.

You do talk shite mate.

KEEGAN

New username by the way?

CHOMP

Why the new username?

Guest neesy111

i'm sorry right, the only reason barton looked good, was because the whole side was playing much better

1 goal all season and that was a penalty, and when did he ever look like scoring or even creating chances

even geremi and butt managed 2/3 goals a piece

To be fair to barton. He was being left cm and has fucked himself up big style worrying about court and all that. I still think he played well at times tried to show his class. He is a good footballer. Just a total lunatic as well

KEEGAN

I say one word and you question my attitude.  Who the fuck are you to judge.  :knuppel2:

Keegan spreads optimism.  He makes the team play better football than fatty sam.  At least well enjoy it more.

If I was as prejudgemental as you, I would say you need some prozak.  But since I don't know shit about you, except you shit comment, I'm going to wait with my judgment.

i'm sorry right, the only reason barton looked good, was because the whole side was playing much better

1 goal all season and that was a penalty, and when did he ever look like scoring or even creating chances

even geremi and butt managed 2/3 goals a piece

your wrong. Towards the end of the season Barton hit some form and was playing some decent football and putting balls behind the back four. Maybe it was because the whole team was playing good, maybe that helped him hit a bit of form, is that a bad thing like?

Guest optimistic nit

KEEGAN

Keegan isn't a miracle worker, especially when he's only got shit players to turn into world beaters.

KEEGAN

I totally disagree with this. why aren´t anyone alowed to have high hopes for a manager? Look at Sir Alex, look at Mourinho and look at Wenger (for example) and see all the hipe around them.

For me. A coach is a hugh part of a team. I can easily say that about 50% of a clubs performance is due to the manager and his staff.

I also don´t see the different in hoping Martins, Zog , Milner etc will improve and make us to a top team when you can´t say that a manager, who definitive has a bigger impact in a team than a singel player, will be the key person.

To sum this up. I totally disegree with the quote above.