Barton or Bowyer

Stu
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bowyer, hands down.

Gave some really good performances for us, always looking committed and chipped in with a few goals.

I hated him when he played for leeds and remember the dogs abuse I dished out to him when we played leeds around 01-02ish season  :lol: but he sort of won me over when he came here.

Barton on the other hand has done almost nothing of note in his albeit much less time here so far.

Bowyer was s**** here, can't believe how many people seem to rate him.

Nah he wasnt shit mate, while not the greatest ever, he was our best midfielder on the park on more than a number of occasions.

Nah he wasnt shit mate, while not the greatest ever, he was our best midfielder on the park on more than a number of occasions.

One of the most disappointing players we've had over the last ten years IMO, given what we were supposed to be getting.

Nah he wasnt s*** mate, while not the greatest ever, he was our best midfielder on the park on more than a number of occasions.

One of the most disappointing players we've had over the last ten years IMO, given what we were supposed to be getting.

I never expected big things from him anyway, its not like we signed him when he was world player of the year or something and he flopped, he was much like Barton in the fact no one really wanted to touch him , so we brought him in for next to nowt and he did a decent job.