Something out of Nothing

morgs

N'Zogbia is still capable of the sort of magic mentioned in the OP, whether he'll be here to do it, in the team to do it or in the right frame of mind to do it next season is anyone's guess, though.

Club clearly recognises: see bids for Modric and Aimar.

I still think it was daft to get rid of Emre - yeah, had a bad run with injuries, but still best we had. Would have been happy to get rid once we'd brought a replacement in. Every time Geremi goes near a dead ball I walk to the fridge to get a beer/refill. I know by the time I've parked my ass back down the other tea mwill be in counter attack mode/the goalkeeper will be bouncing it.

Emres set pieces were not much better, tbh.

N'Zogbia is still capable of the sort of magic mentioned in the OP, whether he'll be here to do it, in the team to do it or in the right frame of mind to do it next season is anyone's guess, though.

lets be honest, it's doubtful.

I almost feel sorry for N'zogbia, blatantly going to be behind Milner in the pecking order, despite him having about a tenth of the Zog's ability. Still N'zogbia has nobody to blame but himself for being such a whinging tart.