The nerves are back

Dave

Surprising, don't you feel reassured? Surely the nerves come from not knowing how we will potentially fare in the upcoming season, that performance settles the nerves if anything.

I can see your logic but that was the first game of the season, away from home, with no expectations. Like a cup tie.

Can we perform where and when we should, that is the question.

http://www.the7thfire.com/images/morphs-pic.gif

Believe.

I have no nerves,  just excited.  I have full trust on KK and not felt this way for a long time in a nUFC manager.

I predicted a 1-1 with people from work who were various supports of different teams.  They all laughed me off.

Fools.

I'm really nervous about tomorrow, tbh. It's a very important game for us, as I feel we still don't quite know how good our squad really is, and it's a game we really should win. A win tomorrow and we'll all look forward to a great season, but if we don't, we'll be worrying that we might be in for another season of cack.

Wow. Chill out.

It's not a "very important game"and this one game really shouldn't have us worrying about the season being cack if we don't win.

The fact is we are still putting our team together due to injuries as well as still trying to get players in.

Yes, we are capable of beating Bolton, but they started off the season very well too and will be on a high and as always will be physical and committed.

It's certainly not a guaranteed win, and considering everything I wouldn't say it is a game that should be a formality. Yes, we can win it and should aim to do so, but it certainly wouldn't be the end of the world if we didn't.

No where near as worried about this than Man U, yes against Man U we weren't expected to get anything and against a team like Bolton at home you would expect to take 3 points, but last weekend was the first game of the season and I didn't know what to expect, How would our team look? Would our new signings cope with the Premiership etc.

I am actually more concerned about tomorrow. I wasn't expecting anything from Old Trafford, but this is the sort of game we need to win if we want to achieve anything this season.

Ditto. I was expecting a bit of a pasting from Man Utd and the result and performance has raised my expectations for tomorrow.

I actually didn't. I don't think we'll get pasted much under Keegan.