Official Serie A Thread

Decky

Another win for Lazio follwing up a good win on the road midweek.  We've got another very winnable game at home to Siena next weekend so that seems to have stopped the rot.

Then the following weekend it's the big one against dirty fucking AS Scumbag.  They lost again today.  What a shame.  I absolutely fucking hate them.

Another win for Lazio follwing up a good win on the road midweek.  We've got another very winnable game at home to Siena next weekend so that seems to have stopped the rot.

Then the following weekend it's the big one against dirty f***ing AS Scumbag.  They lost again today.  What a shame.  I absolutely f***ing hate them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUXppCDisPM

Doesn't hurt as much as this one

http://i370.photobucket.com/albums/oo143/magoo1982/roma1.jpg

I'll never forgive them for it.  Never.

Don't get me wrong, Lazio are no fine upstanding citizens of the Italian footballing fraternity but they've never cheated Dundee Utd so it's a purely personal thing.

Roma to me will always be that fucking despicable organisation who robbed Dundee Utd of a European Cup Final against Liverpool.

I wish them a million miseries.

Guest Heneage

Aye true which defeats the object I guess. You never know if form continues and you secure Champions League you may be able too.

I'm not convinced that our form will hold up over the course of the season like.  We've had one really good result away to Fiorentina but other than that we've been scraping wins/draws here and there.  The big three will secure the Champions League places imo.

We can always hope though.

Guest Heneage

You do mate its about €15-20 m.

Lazio don't have that much... and what a picture!

They don't but then as FM shows you there is easily a chance for Per Month deals, Al-Saad are in no rush for cash.

Milan beat 10 men Napoli with 1-0 after an o.g by Denis..

Milan got a cheap pen that Kaka missed, then Ronaldildo curled a freekick towards the Napoli goal wich Denis put past his own goalie.

Napoli put up a fight though, all credit to them.

Berlusconi is back btw.

They have a good player named Ezequiel Lavezzi. I'd love to see him here.

and what a picture!

Yep.  We don't call them AS Scumbag just because it sounds catchy.  They really are actually f***ing scumbags.

It's on my desktop just now mate.  It'll be there for the next two weeks to remind me of why I hate the bastards before I set off for Rome to see Lazio stuff them and hopefully get closure.

I don't know who the scumbags are but that's Jim McLean (the man who made united great) in the foregound and Walter Smith in the background.

Utd taught them a lesson in the first leg at Tannadice beating them 2-0.  Paul Sturrock ran rings round them.

That's when the dirty tricks started.

AS Scumbag's manager immediately accused our players of being on drugs.  Our players, staff and fans were bricked and spat on before, during and after the second leg.  AS Scumbag were banned from European competition in 1986 by UEFA and their president, Dino Viola, was suspended for four years after it was revealed that they bribed the referee for the second leg.  We lost 3-0.

By all accounts Utd didn't perform on the night but the circumstances didn't help.  All in all, Utd were treated disgustingly.

The final was in Rome.  AS Scumbag were getting to that final by hook or, as it turned out, by crook.

I f***ing despise them.

Francesco Totti - I hope your next s****'s a hedgehog.

Milan got a cheap pen that Kaka missed, then Ronaldildo curled a freekick towards the Napoli goal wich Denis put past his own goalie.

Berlusconi is back btw.

not just good, but top class and potentially can be world class. He will not leave Napoli (especially for us) as he wants to be the new icon over there for Napoli

Guest Heneage

Berlusconi is back btw.

not just good, but top class and potentially can be world class. He will not leave Napoli (especially for us) as he wants to be the new icon over there for Napoli

Sadly but he money talks. Napoli fans love him imagine Nile Ranger and Jonas love rolled into one, in fact some fans are calling for no 10 to be "Un-Retired" if thats the word. Has great potential and with Denis (ignoring tonight) is forming one hell of a little and large Argie partnership.

and what a picture!

Yep.  We don't call them AS Scumbag just because it sounds catchy.  They really are actually f***ing scumbags.

It's on my desktop just now mate.  It'll be there for the next two weeks to remind me of why I hate the bastards before I set off for Rome to see Lazio stuff them and hopefully get closure.

I don't know who the scumbags are but that's Jim McLean (the man who made united great) in the foregound and Walter Smith in the background.

Utd taught them a lesson in the first leg at Tannadice beating them 2-0.  Paul Sturrock ran rings round them.

That's when the dirty tricks started.

AS Scumbag's manager immediately accused our players of being on drugs.  Our players, staff and fans were bricked and spat on before, during and after the second leg.  AS Scumbag were banned from European competition in 1986 by UEFA and their president, Dino Viola, was suspended for four years after it was revealed that they bribed the referee for the second leg.  We lost 3-0.

By all accounts Utd didn't perform on the night but the circumstances didn't help.  All in all, Utd were treated disgustingly.

The final was in Rome.  AS Scumbag were getting to that final by hook or, as it turned out, by crook.

I f***ing despise them.

Francesco Totti - I hope your next s****'s a hedgehog.

:lol:

I've read about that tie.. it had it all, an all-time classic.. Probably bribing the ref in the 2nd game wasn't the classiest thing to do, but Dino Viola was an old mobster and he couldn't leave things in the air like that..

the ugly guy showing the finger is called Sebastiano Nela.. a right psycho b******, he often talks s*** on Italian TV..

anyway, It seems that's a sensitive subject for you, but here's a nice page that documents the 2nd leg- http://www.asromaultras.org/8384romadundee.html ..some really nice pictures and videos in there..

edit: notice the flags:

http://www.asromaultras.org/roma-dundee.jpg

The fact that Inter will probably win Serie A again, but will go nowhere near winning the Champions League is proof in itself how far behind the Premiership & La Liga it actually is.

ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Roma - Chelsea 3-1, how do you explain that one?

Juventus - Real Madrid 2-0, and that one?

Roma beating Real Madrid last year...

Etc etc.

The game of football is like a swordfight, you must think first, before you move  :angel:

Give over man. :lol:

I guess that makes the Romanian League stronger than Serie A, and the Cypriot League on a par. :lol:

Every league has it years of kingdom come.

Some day when human kind is a beige and mixed up, Sierra Leone will have the best teams in the world, and Singapore will win the WC.

Its all in the future.

So what's "in the future" got to do with me saying no Serie A side will come close to winning the Champions League this season ahead of the English & Spanish clubs?

Today went as well as we could have expected with a 3-0 victory at home to Siena.  That was a shame about Roma equalising in the last minute for Bologna yesterday  :lol:

I'm absolutely fuckin gunning for the derby next weekend now.  Fly out on Friday, two days sightseeing/drinking/eating with the match on Sunday night then home on Monday.

I'll post some photos from the match when I get back.