Official Serie A Thread

Decky

Guest LucaAltieri

watched AC Milan today. Absolutely RIVETING stuff

not....

Yeah, they just need one inept managerial appointment and to sell Kaka and then they'll have a fall from grace to rival ours.

Pato will be awesome in a few years so Milan ain't go anywhere. Aren't they top of the league?

They're up there, but I don't think they're top. Think they moved up into 2nd today. Still doesn't stop them being shite, mind. When Gattuso is pushing on, as are Inzaghi, Seedorf, Emerson, Jankulovski, etc.

Even if Pato does turn good (although he's not one I rate all that highly) they still need  a lot more than that to ensure they don't keep slipping.

Milan haven't lost in 10 and have charged up the table. I think they'll give Inter a good run. They've got money and will spend again when necessary.

They'll need to. That's all I'm saying. If they get the wrong players in then they're screwed in my opinion.

Guest LucaAltieri

There's been some s**** refereeing all year.

FYP

Edit: if Ledesma dont get a red card this game he should thank all gods possible

And there he got it :D idiot

:lol:

Terrible tackle.

It was... and he deserved to go. But I'd have booked Baptista, too, for the overreaction.

Guest LucaAltieri

Granted I've only seen 4 minutes of him playing, but Menez is shiiiiiiiiiiiite.

just missed 1 on 1

And again, chasing down a ball to put him one-on-one... he had a couple of yards head start on a defender who's already played 80+ minutes.  Still gets tackled. Waste of space.

Guest LucaAltieri

First half was a little dull. Second half was good to watch. Plenty of chances.

Lazio easily matched Roma but deserved to lose just for the amount of times they fell to bits in front of goal.

Guest LucaAltieri

Can anyone on here tell me how Angelo Palombo has been peforming this season for samp??

After Billy Gunn got injured in 2002 his push stopped and he became a generic face on Smackdown and quickly ended up working the lesser shows as well as a stint in ECW.

In 2004 he was eventually released and started working the Japan circuit. He made a handful of appearances for an Italian promotion before being re-signed to WWE in 2006. He enjoyed some minor appearances up until a heel turn in 2008 which ended in him being released a second time just 9 days ago.

The biker gimmick killed him.

Guest kingdawson

Can anyone on here tell me how Angelo Palombo has been peforming this season for samp??

After Billy Gunn got injured in 2002 his push stopped and he became a generic face on Smackdown and quickly ended up working the lesser shows as well as a stint in ECW.

In 2004 he was eventually released and started working the Japan circuit. He made a handful of appearances for an Italian promotion before being re-signed to WWE in 2006. He enjoyed some minor appearances up until a heel turn in 2008 which ended in him being released a second time just 9 days ago.

The biker gimmick killed him.

:lol: :lol:

Guest kingdawson

Linked to spurs? :D

Nah. He was one of my favourite players last season but i havent been watching Seria A this year. He's a tough tackling dm so he'd be ideal for spurs.