Lerner shunned Toon

Skirge

I would rather have someone buy this club because they love it and not becuase we looked a good business deal.

Freddy LOVES the Toon

blueyes.gif

Actually - that's an interesting point. In theory, at least, haven't you already *got* the local boy done good running the club?

Fat Fred will never sell, he will cling onto us for dear life, everyone would love their club to have a mega rich owner but an owner who loves the club is always best IMO.

Belgravia won't buy us I just do not see this happening, but sooner or later any club that wants to fight for anything in  he PL is going to need to be owned by a big money men or big money businesses, I do not like the way football is heading at all.

Villa. Chelski, Man Ure have been sold and I can see Westham being the next club to be go down that road, whats its going to be like in another couple of seasons when transfer windows open, no other clubs will be able to battle for players, fee's are just going to go up and up and up.

This is killing the game, will we ever see a season where it coems down to the last day? like the Liverpool v Gooners last game of the season winner takes all, Gooners won the league by 1 goal.

Fat Fred will never sell, he will cling onto us for dear life, everyone would love their club to have a mega rich owner but an owner who loves the club is always best IMO.

Belgravia won't buy us I just do not see this happening, but sooner or later any club that wants to fight for anything in  he PL is going to need to be owned by a big money men or big money businesses, I do not like the way football is heading at all.

Villa. Chelski, Man Ure have been sold and I can see Westham being the next club to be go down that road, whats its going to be like in another couple of seasons when transfer windows open, no other clubs will be able to battle for players, fee's are just going to go up and up and up.

This is killing the game, will we ever see a season where it coems down to the last day? like the Liverpool v Gooners last game of the season winner takes all, Gooners won the league by 1 goal.

If you don't like the way football is going(and who could blame you?), you have the perfect reason for boycotting it - esp SJP, to make your point ; nothing will change if you just keep handing the money over..

If you don't like the way football is going(and who could blame you?), you have the perfect reason for boycotting it - esp SJP, to make your point ; nothing will change if you just keep handing the money over..

Your dead right mate I know you are but not going to the match is not an option, I love football, love my club.  bluebiggrin.gif

Oh fuck off, can no one on this board recognise media and spin when they see it? 'I've just done an enormous deal, can we just make it look good please?'

Irrelevant comment.

agreed.