Aaron Lennon

Heron

Id have Lennon here for a good rpice - but being english and with Spurs raping everyone with the asking prices i cant see this happening. If we could get Lennon on that form that he was for england he'd be immense - maybe he;s just stale at Spurs.

At 21 there HAS to be room for improvement when it comes to productivity. It'd be daft to think he;s done as a player.

Guest timmy boy

Spurs would want top money for Lennon, they have done well in the fee's  they have received for players, I couldn't see them letting him go for under 10 million tbh.

Id have Lennon here for a good rpice - but being english and with Spurs raping everyone with the asking prices i cant see this happening. If we could get Lennon on that form that he was for england he'd be immense - maybe he;s just stale at Spurs.

At 21 there HAS to be room for improvement when it comes to productivity. It'd be daft to think he;s done as a player.

milner?

Post match interview vs Arsenal United Football Club.

Really, because all the qoutes I've heard say 2 or 3 players, and in the Newcastle World interview with KK, he says that the situation was the same as Friday night (i.e. 4 or 5 irons in the fire, 2 far along, 3 maybes). He said they hadn't moved along as he was too busy preparing for the match.

video:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/match_of_the_day/7590242.stm

"

milner?

Milner is 22.  :razz:

To be fair, i personally didnt rate milner because his delivvery HAD to be the main asset of his game because for me his lack of pace meant he couldnt often get past a player, meaning he wasnt able to cross from dangerous positions and open up spaces in the box. For him, at 22 it obviously wasnt.

With a player like Lennon, he does play to his strength which is fantastic dribbling ability and raw pace and that gets him into dangerous positions more often than not which is a huge asset for any team in my opinion. His crossing may not be excellent but becasue he's able to get into those dangerous posiitons it does mean that its not as important that it needs to be inch perfect.

Like i say, Lennon is far from done as a player so at a good price it;d be a good signing in my opinion.