afar

Guest Heneage

Said it yesterday

Call a press conference

Mike and Kev side by side

Terry Mac brings in 2 pints of Broon Ale

Synchronised downing of said pints

Get up and leave

I would laugh my balls off if they did that. I think they should as well, just to take the piss out of the whole situation.

Its things like that, that have made us the laughing stock we are.

Guest optimistic nit

Said it yesterday

Call a press conference

Mike and Kev side by side

Terry Mac brings in 2 pints of Broon Ale

Synchronised downing of said pints

Get up and leave

I would laugh my balls off if they did that. I think they should as well, just to take the piss out of the whole situation.

Its things like that, that have made us the laughing stock we are.

no its not, its mismanagement that has made us a laughing stock, that and media spin. by mismanagement i'm not pointing fingers, but mistakes have been made somewhere in the backroom.

It's over for Mike Ashley and, possibly, for Keegan too.

Mike Ashley will not, cannot, go down the Bigg Market; will not, cannot, go for a pre-match pint at the Black Bull; will not, cannot, sit in the away end.

There will always now be enough amongst us who will blame him for this debacle, regardless of whether Keegan goes. This invites trouble; the Police will advise him that they don't want to be sorting this out, home or away. He will feel uncomfortable, he will be a focal point of resentment. Can you imagine how it would be at Christmas if we're struggling; with or without Keegan who would be blamed?

The fun has gone out of this for most of us but, especially, Mike Ashley.

I think all concerned should attend a press conference and tell the truth about what has gone on, where the mistakes were made and what has been done to make sure it never happens again.  I also think that whoever buys our players should report to Keegan.

Something major has happened and that is known by everybody, they are taking the piss out of themselves if they try to gloss over the last couple of days.

Mike Ashley will not, cannot, go down the Bigg Market; will not, cannot, go for a pre-match pint at the Black Bull; will not, cannot, sit in the away end.

There will always now be enough amongst us who will blame him for this debacle, regardless of whether Keegan goes. This invites trouble; the Police will advise him that they don't want to be sorting this out, home or away. He will feel uncomfortable, he will be a focal point of resentment. Can you imagine how it would be at Christmas if we're struggling; with or without Keegan who would be blamed?

Ashley might not have any part in this so I doubt the fans will hold anything against him if it comes out that he hasn't done anything other than try to bring people together for the good of the club.

Ashley might not have any part in this so I doubt the fans will hold anything against him if it comes out that he hasn't done anything other than try to bring people together for the good of the club.

He must have a part in it; he appointed, or at least sanctioned the appointment of, everyone in this sad affair.

To lead to the situation where he's unable to carry on as he has done it isn't necessary that most of the fans or, even, a significant minority hold him responsible. Just some.

He must have a part in it; he appointed, or at least sanctioned the appointment of, everyone in this sad affair.

To lead to the situation where he's unable to carry on as he has done it isn't necessary that most of the fans or, even, a significant minority hold him responsible. Just some.

I suppose anything is possible, until yesterday I'd have argued that everybody aged 10 or over could spell "Boycott."

From what i understand KK had his bust up on Monday with Llambas and Wise, in the aftermath he's either quit or they've sacked him.  I may be way off but think Ashley is currently doing a major dose of grovelling and attempting to get KK back.

If that scenario is true, i want Ashley to keep KK and sack the other two.  Then as others have said we need a joint press conference with KK and MA, lay everything on the table, give us the truth of what exactly has happened and then lay out the vision for the future and categorically state the roles of whoever is left at the club.  its the only way to get the press pack off our case.

We also need a serious look at the PR at the club, i'm not asking for the club to go back to the days of Shepherd when everyone knew everything that was happening but the clubs communication with the fans must improve.

So far i think Ashley has been good for NUFC apart from one mistake, employing Wise and i think he's paying big style for that now and that mistake could well prove fatal.

How about from here to January we let the football do the talking, personally dont care if Keegan and Ashley hate each other.  Lets get a few games under our belts and take them for what they are. Look at the performances.   Not every win means that Keegan was right about everything and can p*ss champagne and not every loss means that Ashley, Wise and the others are the personification of Mackemdon.

I dont want Keegan or the board to make a statement, cos it'll be staged to quieten the media/mongs.

Lets f*uckin get on with it.

Guest f***thepress

Sack Wise or the Lamb as an offering to the fans for this disaster.

Give full transfer control to KK.

Start buying players for the winter window ASAP.

I think Ashley could take Keegan outside, and they both look up to see a helicopter hovering in the air.  Llambias pushes Wise out of the helicopter, the noose tightens, breaking his neck instantly.  Keegan: "You see that piece of s*** up there?  I never liked him.  I never trust him. "

This lol

Guest f***thepress

Kev in short sleeved hawain shirt sits opposite Wise ..." So long Dennis ..maybe chu can buy choself one ah them tickets to the ressarecshun " :  )

Sack Wise or the Lamb as an offering to the fans for this disaster.

I think Ashley could take Keegan outside, and they both look up to see a helicopter hovering in the air.  Llambias pushes Wise out of the helicopter, the noose tightens, breaking his neck instantly.  Keegan: "You see that piece of s*** up there?  I never liked him.  I never trust him. "

This lol

Say goodbye to my little fren

Guest f***thepress

Teehee

Ashley (to Kev) "Whats Caspar Gomez going to say ..what about de Diaz brothers?"

Kev "FUCK DEE FUCKIN DIAZ BROTHERS AND FUCK CASPAR GOMEZ!!! I BURY THOSE COCKAROACHES!!!"

Guest WashyGeordie

Give Keegan more power.

Maybe sack Wise/Llambias - whoever was to blame. Replace them with people who Keegan knows and can trust. Or they could bring Mort back.  :coolsmiley:

Guest optimistic nit

sack Wise or the Lamb as an offering to the fans for this disaster.

here here

Where, where?

there, there.