I propose an alternative form of "protest" - one I'm shall take up myself anyway

Guest Howaythetoon

i rekon, hes looking to make a hundred million, on what he laid out,( including the debt he had to clear).

before, people spin round in circles, its only my opinion, i'm a tax payer, its a democracy, i'm entitled to one.

i rekon, hes looking to make a hundred million, on what he laid out,( including the debt he had to clear).

before, people spin round in circles, its only my opinion, i'm a tax payer, its a democracy, i'm entitled to one.

well he'll never get it.

How do you propose he's going to make it worth £100m more than he's spent?

A hundred million?  :kasper:

That's a lot of zero's.

I think if someone offered him a deal in which he broke even, he'd take it and run a mile.

Not by losing his number1 assett...KK

So he isn't selling up then.

do you really think,even if keegan had stayed till the end of his contract ashley'd make that sort of profit ?

i believe he will, when the right offer comes in... call it...a feeling i get....an educated guess...an opion based upon life experience...im sure you will quote me soon enough if i'm wrong.

i believe he will, when the right offer comes in... call it...a feeling i get....an educated guess...an opion based upon life experience...im sure you will quote me soon enough if i'm wrong.

if the right offer is a £100mill profit there will not be a "when"