The Weekend's Other Matches

Guest quklaani

Anyone hear the commentator there?

"one of the best come backs in Premier League history"

:rolleyes:

Sickening isnt it. Completely over the top comment

Apparently its now a 3 way race. Seriously, are Arsenal out of it? They are ahead of Man Utd in the league, also lets not forget Liverpool's start last year. Fucking Lawro :rolleyes:

Guest quklaani

Did the MotD commentator say it was 27 league games since Kuyt had last scored?  Thats shocking, I mean hes crap, but I still thought he scored every now and then.

Apparently its now a 3 way race. Seriously, are Arsenal out of it? They are ahead of Man Utd in the league, also lets not forget Liverpool's start last year. Fucking Lawro :rolleyes:

To be fair, I don't think Arsenal will come anywhere near challenging this year. They're not out of it yet, obviously, but I'd be amazed if they did anywhere near as well as last year.

Ridiculous. We were 2-0 down at Pride Park with about 25 mins left under Sir Bobby before coming back to win it.

Guest quklaani

Apparently its now a 3 way race. Seriously, are Arsenal out of it? They are ahead of Man Utd in the league, also lets not forget Liverpool's start last year. f***ing Lawro :rolleyes:

To be fair, I don't think Arsenal will come anywhere near challenging this year. They're not out of it yet, obviously, but I'd be amazed if they did anywhere near as well as last year.

They'll finish above Liverpool, you can put your mortgage on it.

Motson really is a senile old prick.

"This Chelsea is, dare I say, more creative than Jose Mourinho's"

You mean the boring Mourinho team that went for 1-0 wins most weeks?  Cock.

It was more like:

"I think this Chelsea is, dare I say, more creative than Jose Mourinho's...... i really do"

DO YOU JOHN?!?!?!?!?!

Apparently its now a 3 way race. Seriously, are Arsenal out of it? They are ahead of Man Utd in the league, also lets not forget Liverpool's start last year. f***ing Lawro :rolleyes:

They'll finish above Liverpool, you can put your mortgage on it.

I really don't think so this season. Liverpool seem that bit more clinical this season, and Arsenal are devoid of experience.

Is that 3 wins in a row away at St James' Park, The Emirates and White Hart Lane for Hull? Incredible tbh, surprised their manager only mentioned 2 of the away games in his post match interview.