Lowest of the lows

Taylor Swift

the anti-ashley vibe in the ground was quite muted tbh. the atmosphere was decent in spells, mostly cos of those up in level 7 and there actually was a bit of encouragement at the 5 minute mark but maybe the microphones didnt pick up on it.

but whatever, people will think what they want to. though i  dont agree with calling the majority of our fans retards or other insulting names.

Guest Micktoon

The booing of Shola was a disgrace, I nearly lost it around me over that up in L7.

Yeah, why is that we constantly do this. I've heard it on an odd occasion elsewhere, but we seem to do it as amtter of bloody course. Makes my piss boil.

the anti-ashley vibe in the ground was quite muted tbh. the atmosphere was decent in spells, mostly cos of those up in level 7 and there actually was a bit of encouragement at the 5 minute mark but maybe the microphones didnt pick up on it.

but whatever, people will think what they want to. though i dont agree with calling the majority of our fans retards or other insulting names.

I agree, and I apologise.

What a shit couple of weeks this has been for anyone who genuinely cares about the club, regardless of their feelings about Ashley, KK and the whole saga.

How would the banner make any difference? That's what I don't understand. It's not like a billionaire will sell his asset because of a banner, is it? And it's not like the rest of the world doesn't know that most of us, the fans, aren't pleased with the way things have gone over the past couple of weeks, is it?

I would understand protesting before or after the game, but during the game, maybe supporting the players would be best.

How would the banner make any difference? That's what I don't understand. It's not like a billionaire will sell his asset because of a banner, is it? And it's not like the rest of the world doesn't know that most of us, the fans, aren't pleased with the way things have gone over the past couple of weeks, is it?

I would understand protesting before or after the game, but during the game, maybe supporting the players would be best.

Yes, but the banner just keeps what the board would like to sweep under the carpet right in everybodies attention.

Believe me, If we didnt protest, they'd think it is acceptable to treat us like this and continue to do so.

Thats what protests achieve.

Yes, but the banner just keeps what the board would like to sweep under the carpet right in everybodies attention.

Believe me, If we didnt protest, they'd think it is acceptable to treat us like this and continue to do so.

Wouldn't it have been as effective if done before/after the game? You know the SSN cameras will be there, you know there'll be chanting outside the stadium, you know the papers are going to write about it tomorrow. It would have been in everybody's attention with or without the banner but the crowd contributed to our slow start to the second half because their attention was on something else, which is why I thought it was unnecessary.

Aye, apologies for my comments earlier, i was just extremely pissed off and felt like smashing my flat up or something! I appreciate some people feel very strongly, the point I was trying to make was that the banner and other chanting during the game was taking the focus off the game. The players needed a big lift from us today and I think the banner sort of stuff was best left out the stadium, and certainly not when the game was going on

Wouldn't it have been as effective if done before/after the game? You know the SSN cameras will be there, you know there'll be chanting outside the stadium, you know the papers are going to write about it tomorrow. It would have been in everybody's attention with or without the banner but the crowd contributed to our slow start to the second half because their attention was on something else, which is why I thought it was unnecessary.

Yeah but these are testing times and these things happen. I agree that the parading of the banner took the focus off the game for 5 minutes but they obviously did it to get maximum exposure which is understandable and god help us if the players are shattered by a banner not even directed at them.

I feel just as low about how this saga has split the fans and has them arguing amongst themselves. :(

I didn't see or hear a single argument today, I'm not saying that it didn't happen but if it did them I didn't see it.