5th highest wage bill?

Guest sicko2ndbest

Guest Toon Argy

Getting rid of Wise would lower the wage bill a considerable amount.

What on earth are you basing that on?

Im basing that on the stupid wage he is currently getting paid when he is not needed.

He is meant to be on good numbers. Just recently I read Rob Lee mentioning  it & he said "who can refuse the sort of money he is getting". I am not sure where Rob Lee herd it though.

UPDATE

Just had a quick browse on google:

The former Wimbledon midfielder has been lured to St James' Park by the prospect of a £1.5 million salary that dwarfs his £450,000 deal at Elland Road. He will oversee transfers, scouting and youth development for Newcastle's billionaire owner Mike Ashley.

Guest Toon Argy

He is meant to be on good numbers. Just recently I read Rob Lee mentioning  it & he said "who can refuse the sort of money he is getting". I am not sure where Rob Lee herd it though.

UPDATE

Just had a quick browse on google:

The former Wimbledon midfielder has been lured to St James' Park by the prospect of a £1.5 million salary that dwarfs his £450,000 deal at Elland Road. He will oversee transfers, scouting and youth development for Newcastle's billionaire owner Mike Ashley.

Thank you  :smug:

I must say, it does make me chuckle when people pretend to know exact numbers of a club's finances and humorously (and incorrectly) predict vague numbers and use their wacky calculations to validate already unsubstantiated arguments.

Good stuff.