If Kevin Keegan Returned, Will You Forgive Him?

Guest shearer_united
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

That confirms it then, 33% of people who post on this forum are total arseholes!

No, they haven't got their heads up their ars*holes unlike the other (now) 65%

BIG difference.

Guest Toon Argy

Never want to see him here again. He was already a well established quitter before we (well, the vain populist Ashley) stupidly brought him back

haha what an idiot

Never want to see him here again. He was already a well established quitter before we (well, the vain populist Ashley) stupidly brought him back

haha what an idiot

He's already a quitter, calling Keegan an idiot as well is a bit unnecessary.

Guest Toon Argy

haha what an idiot

Really don't know how any 'newcastle fan' can have anything against keegan

I really don't understand this 'quitter' slur that Keegan gets.

He has left us both times as a result of boardroom interferance.

He left Citeh because he was unwilling to commit to a new long term contract. (Clearly must have been doing something right to have been offered it)

He left Fulham for England with Al Fayed's blessing.

However because he had the nads to walk away from the real impossible job (Engerland) he has been pattered in the press ever since, and clearly even some of our own fans believe the quitter bollocks.

Should be a 3rd option: "There's nothing to forgive him for".

Many of us don't hold with the opinion that he did anything wrong so I've not voted.

this

i think the post means, forgive him for the match results since he left as well as the grief (sadness, frustration, etc) the fans have had to endure.   

Guest Howaythetoon

Nowt to forgive him for. I don't want to see him back though and thankfully I don't think he would return anyway, under any circumstance.

haha what an idiot

Really don't know how any 'newcastle fan' can have anything against keegan

I think it's because a lot of fans feel that Keegan has left us in the shit, and if he loved the club like people claim, he'd have worked through it. Because none of us really know all of the facts, people are going to think that. Doesn't make them less of a fan of Newcastle United though, just less of a Kevin Keegan fan.

I think it's because a lot of fans feel that Keegan has left us in the s***

You mean some posters on Newcastle-Online?

No - a hefty proportion of Newcastle fans capable of independent constructive thought, thats who.

Note the percentage balance changes DAILY to people finally waking up from their doziness.

Exactly, the majority of NUFC fans still firmly support KK, just some very loud mouth people on here who like to blame him or the fans for all our problems.

Guest Howaythetoon

No - a hefty proportion of Newcastle fans capable of independent constructive thought thats who.

Note the percentage balance changes DAILY to people finally waking up from their doziness.

A "hefty proportion" still being a massive minority all the same!

No - a hefty proportion of Newcastle fans capable of independent constructive thought thats who.

How do you actually know that? Obviously you ignore the opinion of people on the internet, and I doubt you've surveyed 50,000 around Newcastle?

Guest Howaythetoon

Ahh, only the true fans stay away from the internet.

Well where are they then? This "a lot of fans"

Ahh, only the true fans stay away from the internet.

Well where are they then? This "a lot of fans"

I've just asked you the same question tbh

And changing steadily daily the other way

Not notice ?

Guest Howaythetoon

How do you actually know that? Obviously you ignore the opinion of people on the internet, and I doubt you've surveyed 50,000 around Newcastle?

I don't ignore the opinion of people on the internet but I don't count a few votes on a message board as "a lot of fans". As for the opinion of 50,000 fans, I can only go off 50,000 fans singing KK's name against Hull, the reaction from people around me everyday and of course, the reaction on most Toon message boards and Toon sites. Using that as a rule of thumb, I can say that the vast majority of fans support KK in all of this or don't exactly blame him for the mess we are in.

And changing steadily daily the other way

Not notice ?

He's too busy finding a way to prove that over 300,000 people have invested over £1000 in Newcastle for no return :)

I don't ignore the opinion of people on the internet but I don't count a few votes on a message board as "a lot of fans". As for the opinion of 50,000 fans, I can only go off 50,000 fans singing KK's name against Hull, the reaction from people around me everyday and of course, the reaction on most Toon message boards and Toon sites.

You're basing your opinion on the songs the fans sing at games?

Jesus christ...