Are you happy with Xisco, Nacho, Guthrie and Colo?

Guest SpinTheBlackCircle

Xisco (not in playing style) reminds me a bit of Luque when he arrived. He's off the pace, running into all the wrong spaces and seeing very little of the ball. That said, he's a qaulity player and i'm happy for him to find his feet this season. He has a terrific engine on him in addition to his quality tbh

Xisco (not in playing style) reminds me a bit of Luque when he arrived. He's off the pace, running into all the wrong spaces and seeing very little of the ball. That said, he's a qaulity player and i'm happy for him to find his feet this season. He has a terrific engine on him in addition to his quality tbh

IMO that's because we haven't got anyone with the ability to pick out a pass and not because he's running into the wrong areas.

I promise this isnt a loaded statment as I am sure we dont want to all do down this road again btu I bet Keegan could have got him playing

I think its rich of the Mackems to say anything. Its quite well known the players they have got in are on very inflated contracts and i've seen little of Diouf to suggest hes going to be good, and its going to cost an extra £10m to keep Cisse.