Quick Question

Heron
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

If we get relegated do the people who paid in advance end up paying Premiership prices in Div 1? Thats a fucking joke!

I can't see there being a refund. :lol:

Just another way for the club to laugh at us tbh. :no:

Can't see there being a refund. The club will say there are 23 home games in the CCC rather than the current 19. They'll just offset them I would have thought. :dontknow:

Aye, probably. Forgot about that actually.

I know the obvious counter arguments, and please take it at face value, but when we last got relegated in 1987, I had the fucking time of my life travelling around shit hole grounds for away matches. Those that are old enough (I'm not) to remember our Third Division seasons say it was even better.

Anyway, it won't happen.

If we get relegated do the people who paid in advance end up paying Premiership prices in Div 1? Thats a f***ing joke!

you pla ymore games in the championship, we'll play at least 4 extra home games so the price could well stay the same as the club will say you're getting more games for your money!!