Kinnear all but withdraws his interest in Stephen Carr

Guest johnson293

Kinnear added: "I have had a long chat with Michael Owen and he told me that one of the problems with the players has been that they have been kept in the dark as to what is happening.

"Now, after talking at length to Derek Llambias, I have been able to have a clear-the-air talk with Michael in his role as skipper, and this has been passed on to the rest of the players.

"They are now up to date with what is going on and they are a lot happier."

Good news, but it's a disgrace it's got this far.

Would it have been so hard for Llambias and Owen to organise a meeting like or Hughton, Wise et al. Ridiculous but well done to Joe for sorting it. Have to say I've been impressed with everything he has said/done so far.

The lack of communication showed an embarassing degree of ineptness. Hopefully Joe's enthusiasm will rub off on the players, and I'm confident it will given half a chance.

Guest diddimz

It shows how bad the past month has been when Joe is starting to now give me some sort of faith that things are improving.

get him in.....let him spend the next 6 six months getting fit and then release him again!!! same old story.....How is it possible we have absolutely no youngsters who can do a job at the moment (in all positions)....only edgar plays a bit!!!

This club is a ABSOLUTELY JOKE......almost had enough and bringing in one of the most hated players recently, six months after we got rid of him would be no surprise to me!!

This season is over!!!

good luck in the relegation battle :clap2:

get him in.....let him spend the next 6 six months getting fit and then release him again!!! same old story.....How is it possible we have absolutely no youngsters who can do a job at the moment (in all positions)....only edgar plays a bit!!!

This club is a ABSOLUTELY JOKE......almost had enough and bringing in one of the most hated players recently, six months after we got rid of him would be no surprise to me!!

This season is over!!!

good luck in the relegation battle :clap2:

Kinnear has said today that Carr won't be coming back hasn't he?

Or did I misread his quotes?