Are there professional agitators in the media where NUFC is concerned?

Big Geordie

Guest mobiius

In defence of Supermac - he's never struck me as a man who sticks the boot into the club just for the sake of it. Far worse out there than him, IMO.

Aye your right there imo. Anal oliverSION pops to mind as a petty minded skunk who lets his own personal non relationship with managers influence the way he writes about the club he professes to support. I think that Sourness was having a dig at him and gibson. No doubt we will see anal being best of buddies with JFK, who has publicly stated he will only talk to the local rags.

There has been news that several clubs have formed an Alliance that they will only sell their rights to a certain newspaper to report about their club matters.

Only that newspaper alone will be considered official and credible.

Personally, I think if that is true, it will be good for EPL Football and oust those no-quality news-reporters who have no credible information/reporting skills but only negative rumours spinning skills. I think there are too many low-grade reporters around these days.

There has been news that several clubs have formed an Alliance that they will only sell their rights to a certain newspaper to report about their club matters.

Personally, I think if that is true, it will be good for EPL Football and oust those no-quality news-reporters who have no credible information/reporting skills but only negative rumours spinning skills. I think there are too many low-grade reporters around these days.

Where was this "news"?

What annoys me more than anything about the press is that Spurs are bottom and yet none of their fans are criticised for being deluded even though none of our fans expected/hoped for more than a top half finish and they (in the press) were saying top 4 for Spurs.

The Spurs hacks are the real deluded lot and are too wrapped up in themselves to see it or admit it.

We only see the North East Editions of the national newspapers.

I'd imagine the London editions are a bit different in that respect.

A lot of nationals love putting the boot in too. Fortunately most people I know in the south STILL have a bit of a soft spot for us and find us interesting.

People stopped buying them more because of the internet and the free papers I think, not because they were rubbish.

I'd still buy the Financial Times as it maintains quality but doesn't do a lot of football. Henry Winter is always worth reading and our very own Journal has resisted the temptation to go down market.

Apart from that I wouldn't use them as @rse paper.

Where was this "news"?

maybe some dirt digger emailed it to them ?