Worst Strikeforce In Prem?

Karjala

I'm sick of this negativity.

Apparently some of us have now been reduced to considering every player on our team as shite, every member of the backroom team as incompetent. Every win is a fluke, and we're "played off the pitch" in every match. I can't believe a significant minority actually thinks we were the worse side against Charlton.

Sure, we've got an arse for a chairman, some coaching issues, and we're on a pretty bad run. But it sickens me to think that that's enough for a lot of people to suddenly declare us the shite club of England. I just have no respect for fans who enjoy pissing on their own club.

Apparently some of us have now been reduced to considering every player on our team as shite, every member of the backroom team as incompetent. Every win is a fluke, and we're "played off the pitch" in every match. I can't believe a significant minority actually thinks we were the worse side against Charlton.

Sure, we've got an arse for a chairman, some coaching issues, and we're on a pretty bad run. But it sickens me to think that that's enough for a lot of people to suddenly declare us the shite club of England. I just have no respect for fans who enjoy pissing on their own club.

No, get your facts straight. Most of the posts here have said we were the better side, but that as the better side we cannot even win at home to them in the league. That causes worry.

Does it not worry you? Do you even sodding care?

No, get your facts straight. Most of the posts here have said we were the better side, but that as the better side we cannot even win at home to them in the league. That causes worry.

No idea what's got your panties in a knot mate. All I'm saying is that I don't like the tone of a lot of the posts that are going up these days. Of course I'm worried about our bad form, what I'm against is the very loud minority that's suddenly jumped up to declare the entirety of our coaches, our players, and our club as a whole a piece of steaming doggie-poop over 10 games of bad form.

No idea what's got your panties in a knot mate. All I'm saying is that I don't like the tone of a lot of the posts that are going up these days. Of course I'm worried about our bad form, what I'm against is the very loud minority that's suddenly jumped up to declare the entirety of our coaches, our players, and our club as a whole a piece of steaming doggie-poop over 10 games of bad form.

Drink sir. Drink has got my panties in a wad (along with the spiraling shitness of our club), forgive me.  :wink:

Nevertheless, I am amazed that you cannot seem to understand why simmering annoyance has turned into anger. People are trying to find the reasons as to why our club is, if anything, going backwards, and as such are apportioning blame. Most of that is going to the chairman, another chunk is being thrown at the manager, while the rest is being apportioned to the players. Nobody enjoys 'pissing on their own club' but for fucks sake things are going wrong, cannot continue in the current vein, and need sorting.

Don't blame the rest of us for the negativity, but blame the state of the club. This is not a chicken and egg scenario.

*hick*  bluebiggrin.gif

Guest The Fox

Look at the Table Pal.