Finding it hard to care or really get enthusiastic....

Guest Heneage

Im tired of being depressed after so many of our games this season. Im tired of going in on Monday morning and trying to deflect talk of football away from Newcastle. Im tired of seeing everyone rule themselves out of buying our club. Im tired of seeing such a big club with some great players continuously frustrate the shyte out of me every Saturday afternoon. Im tired of everything at this club at moment but Im still going to stick by the team and support them through every game till the end. Im still gonna make sure I wear my Newcastle shirt everytime we play. Like everyone else on here, I'll support the team forever but it really does test your limits as a fan. It really, really does.

At times though I have thought to myself " Seriously, whats the point in bothering?", but I cant help it..... I still bother. Im hooked. :idiot2:

But I really miss the days of being  able to go out and wear your Toon shirt with pride and talk about your team with pride. I cant stand being taunted by all these gloryhunting Man utd and liverpool fans. Although, still, Id rather support Newcastle than take the easy way out and go for a sky4 team....

Guest black n white

no i'm comfortably numb, d-day arriving what does that tell ya.......pray somebody has bought the club by the end of the month....the thought of jfk getting us out of trouble worries me

Am I alone in this?

I'm watching Chelsea stroke it around I remember when we were on the same level as them. :undecided:

I just have never been this depressed about us.

You are right to be depressed/concerned - NUFC are LIGHT-YEARS behind Chelsea and in my opinion, the gap is now too big to close.

Potential buyers will be aware just how big is the task to even keep the club in the Prem, never mind catch Chelsea...

That is why a sale is taking such a long time - people will be asking themselves whether its worth it.

why do people keep re-making these threads after every defeat? we've been in worse situations THIS SEASON.

kneejerk.

Its not kneejerk mate its not this game, this has been coming for a while, I'm sick of being told "We'll get better" we've not been in the UEFA Cup for good 2-3 years now.

As NE5 would rightly point out, you've been spoilt. 

On a personal level I'm enjoying this season a lot, because I can afford to get to a few more aways now, love the days out.