Celebrate, good times c'mon!

Aphrodite

To be fair to AO it can't be easy coming up with 3 or 4 articles about the club every day.

I'd have preferred it if he wrote one good article a day which covered all the relevant information rather than 3 or 4 shite ones. Sadly, he's such a poor journalist that he struggled to do just that.

Won't miss him in any way, shape or form.

To be fair to AO it can't be easy coming up with 3 or 4 articles about the club every day.

I know this is totally random and an unrealistic thought but I often wonder how a journalist would be viewed if he wrote articles that basically said "There are no new revelations or facts from the club today" and instead filled the pages with something else (goodness knows what mind)

Dull, Yes. Annoying, Yes but also honest.

Like I said, stupid thing in reality but said journalist might get respect for telling the truth instead of making stuff up.

Guest Heneage

I'd have preferred it if he wrote one good article a day which covered all the relevant information rather than 3 or 4 s**** ones. Sadly, he's such a poor journalist that he struggled to do just that.

Won't miss him in any way, shape or form.

I don't get why he couldn't just cover all the regions football.

Guest The Zog

I spoke to him at a Christmas party at the Derwent Manor Hotel in Allensford the other weekend (20th) and he said he's going to The People for a year to make a bit of money before he retires. We'll see soon whether he has or not.

Incidentally my opening line to him when I saw him at the bar (not that I was chatting him up!) was, "Alan, I hear reports of your attendance at this party are wide of the mark?" To which he laughed and said something like, "You know people take the piss out of me for using it but it's in the dictionary and if people mock that just makes me use it more!" He had a lovely pink shirt on too.

I spoke to him at a Christmas party at the Derwent Manor Hotel in Allensford the other weekend (20th) and he said he's going to The People for a year to make a bit of money before he retires. We'll see soon whether he has or not.

Incidentally my opening line to him when I saw him at the bar (not that I was chatting him up!) was, "Alan, I hear reports of your attendance at this party are wide of the mark?" To which he laughed and said something like, "You know people take the piss out of me for using it but it's in the dictionary and if people mock that just makes me use it more!" He had a lovely pink shirt on too.

hahaa nice one