Liverpool pathetic fans

Guest BooBoo

Can we please end this bullshit that the press have duped football supporters with that Liverpool have "fans" deserving of success. However much their players humiliated us on the field today, they were embarassed off the field by our fans with a thorough non performance.

Great European nights at Anfield? Yes its great when you're playing Barcelona/ Chelsea/ whoever in the Champions League. These however are the same morons who booed their team off just because they drew v West Ham to go top of the league. Utter cretins.

People think Man Utd carry fans from elsewhere, but seriously look at this lot of scavengers. They deserve absolutely nothing.

The Juve fans standing with their backs to them middle finger raised is one of the funniest things i've seen in years.

It's also one of the truest expositions.  The Turin lads showed them for their true colours. These people aren't lovelable socusers, but dirty shit-on-each-other-animals.

Cracking staring post tbh. The "Singing Section" humiliated them today as did other sections of the crowd such as The Gallowgate. 5-1 and they were still outsung, they certaintly are now better than the "Unaated" fans imo, if anything they are worse...

Just because your jealous of their position dont mean you can knock them for any small thing now.

It just looks too desperate especially after the absolute hammering.

Where you at the game today? How did you rank their support?

The Juve fans standing with their backs to them middle finger raised is one of the funniest things i've seen in years.

Yeah I remember that. I remember how in the week before the away leg they were doing the typical Liverpool thing begging for forgiveness, etc. for the Heysel disaster, and yet still boycott The Sun for the Hillsborough incident.

Just because your jealous of their position dont mean you can knock them for any small thing now.

It just looks too desperate especially after the absolute hammering.

I am sure a similar post would have been made if we were to have won, just more tactful. The Liverpool fans were shite today and there is on denying that. One club was outclassed on the ptich whereas the other was outcassed off it, the only problem was from a NUFC point of view was that off the pitch is where we more successful.

Cracking staring post tbh. The "Singing Section" humiliated them today as did other sections of the crowd such as The Gallowgate. 5-1 and they were still outsung, they certaintly are now better than the "Unaated" fans imo, if anything they are worse...

The home fans were all singing when Liverpool took their pen. It would be wrong to compare in a reverse position as"The Kop" would be booing and walking out in the same position.

Its probably harder to support and motivate a team when they are pulverizing the opposition.  If it was more of a contest im certain they would of been better.

I can understand what your trying to achieve as its been a pretty shit day, but your attentions should be on our club for now.  Because we arent up there with them and majority believe we should be, its natural to be jealous and want to knock them for something.

Its probably harder to support and motivate a team when they are pulverizing the opposition.  If it was more of a contest im certain they would of been better.

I can understand what your trying to achieve as its been a pretty shit day, but your attentions should be on our club for now.  Because we arent up there with them and majority believe we should be, its natural to be jealous and want to knock them for something.

Sorry, you've not answered my question of "Where you there?"

If not, then dont you dare criticise the lads who shelled out and properly supported our team.

Its incredibly easy to support a team from behind a monitor.

Their away following is quite good to be fair

Their home support is shite though and they have so many foreigners at their ground it is unreal

Hehe, the Liverpool- Everton cretinous love in knows no bounds.

Get a room fun boys!

I can understand what your trying to achieve as its been a pretty s*** day, but your attentions should be on our club for now.  Because we arent up there with them and majority believe we should be, its natural to be jealous and want to knock them for something.

If not, then dont you dare criticise the lads who shelled out and properly supported our team.

No, and i don't care if you was there either.

Your whole thread is pathetic, redundant and desperate.  How can a set of supporters really get behind the team when they are battering the opposition. 

If you dont see that as a possible factor then no point even trying to debate.  Maybe your the type of person who thinks that only people in Newcastle are 'true' supporters - small minded mentality?

I don't think anyone who was there or even those who weren't could complain that Newcastle were undeserving of their 5-1 defeat. People are not having a go at Liverpool for the result, it's just after todays showing the Liverpool fans appeared to either be taking their position for granted or just simply shite at supporting their club. I am going to go with the latter considering they came out with their more traditional songs (which are great tbf) but only ever for 5minutes after they scored. At 72 minutes they were completely beasted bythe NUFC support, and that is all there is to be said. 20minutes at 5-1 down and they (the Newcastle fans) were amazing.

Guest Heneage

It's also one of the truest expositions.  The Turin lads showed them for their true colours. These people aren't lovelable socusers, but dirty s***-on-each-other-animals.

True. I must admit it was brilliant to watch as someone who has a space in the heart for Juve almost made me proud.

Personally I have no sympathy for Liverpool and my Dad hates the place as he spent few month working there, he has told me a few times about kids that would approach the working lads at digs and say "Shilling to watch your van mister" (Yes my Dad's really old) and his mate had said "Brian pay them or your tires will be flat in the morning".

What's the worst bit has to be Steven "Foreigners always diving" Gerrard.

I can understand what your trying to achieve as its been a pretty s*** day, but your attentions should be on our club for now.  Because we arent up there with them and majority believe we should be, its natural to be jealous and want to knock them for something.

Your whole thread is pathetic, redundant and desperate.  How can a set of supporters really get behind the team when they are battering the opposition. 

If you dont see that as a possible factor then no point even trying to debate.  Maybe your the type of person who thinks that only people in Newcastle are 'true' supporters - small minded mentality?

That line alone speaks a million words on how the likes of you are seperated from true football fans.

Stick to your internet streams.  ;D

That line alone speaks a million words on how the likes of you are seperated from true football fans.

Stick to your internet streams.  ;D

You didnt answer my point and you didnt even ask me about how many games i go to every year, mainly the london visits. 

But agreed, when i cant get to a game, not covered on Sky/Setanta, i will stick to them.  You stick to making pathetic points and presumably your cheap chav Adidas clothing.. playaa.

Oh, they would of course be silent in their thousands at the end of December at an away....

Seriously, get fucked. The red scousers were shite, may their coaches pile-up in flames.

Merry fucking Christmas.

Its laughable really, that the folk sitting at home behind their computers think it right to lord it over those who actually shelled out to support the team.

Guest toonlass

What the hell are you talking about?

If Newcastle were beating anyone 5-1 away then you wouldn't be able to hear yourself think for the noise. The Liverpool fans were absolutely dreadful today. I am not jealous of Liverpool, as a football club they get my respect for being one of the best in the world. But their fans were appauling today and if I was one of them I would have been ashamed of the lack of passion and support they gave towards their team. Just goes to show the complacency that comes with being in the big 4 I suppose.

Have you ever been to a game of football in your life? Fucking hell.