centre backs

Guest NUFC_FAN

Guest NUFC_FAN

i think possible signing that r in da toons price  region but are relable defenders r  chris riggot, olaf mellberg, zat knight , distin, wes brown,

i think possible signing that r in da toons price  region but are relable defenders r  chris riggot, olaf mellberg, zat knight , distin, wes brown,

Mate text speak isn't appreciated by many people on this forum.. I learnt the hard way aswell

all i want is a serious conversation bout wat otha toon fans fink not wiv a bunch of idiots tht fink dere funny

Whey don't write in text speak then mate and you'll get taken seriously.. I'm sure if you can spell conversation then you can spell  'with' 'the' 'that' etc...

Guest NUFC_FAN

first i thought that matt upson would be crap but my fellow toon fans persuaded me he wud be gud. but did'nt roeder say he did'nt want him because of the ammount of injuries he gets. distin is linked with villa and pompey 2

Guest BillyRay Valentine

as long as bramble keeps playing it won't really matter....unless a supremely confident, top class communicator and organiser is bought to play alongside him and keep him on the straight and narrow (yeah right)......or we rejoin planet earth, realise he's a menace and ship him off to the glue factory.

Guest NUFC_FAN

chris riggot showed how good he was in the uefa cup last season. And since they arrival of huth and woodgate to the smog then he may struggle to get in the first team so a move to the toon could be perfect. Earlier in his carear he was calleed the next rio ferdinand.

Guest Imperio

first i thought that matt upson would be crap but my fellow toon fans persuaded me he wud be gud. but did'nt roeder say he did'nt want him because of the ammount of injuries he gets. distin is linked with villa and pompey 2

I'm not sure on whether or not he's injury prone, but he's injured at the moment so Roeder is probably put off by that.

I'm not sure on whether or not he's injury prone, but he's injured at the moment so Roeder is probably put off by that.

He has had his fair share of injures!