Geordie Mafia IN!

TRon

Guest black n white

Lets build a barracade around the city and never let anyone from outside newcastle in, maybe burn any newcastle fan that wasn't born within 50 miles of the city, ok 40.

Rich People from newcastle = perfect owner of the club.

I know I'm dramatising your point to the full, but what makes you think said people would be perfect for the job, if anything wouldn't their natural bias blind them and be more of a liability?

thomas said it best.

The best person to run the club is the best person to run the club, wherever they're from. 

Chance geographical birth location should be an interesting bit of minutiae, not a requirement. 

the best person to run the club is obviously the person that wants the best for the club

which was the thinking behind Roeders stunning spell in charge.

was it i didnt know that

imo sheperd and ashley are only motivated by money

i just didnt understand this sentence

"The best person to run the club is the best person to run the club"

Is Sting a Newcastle fan?

What about Ian Le Frenais? I reckon he's f***ing loaded.

Anyway, bollocks to local owners. If that was the vogue, we'd be owned by Black Sabbath or something.

Actually, that sounds quite cool.

Stings a wanker couldnt even come back to the toon when The police reformed.

Now is the time for local businesses to pool together. Peter Lee and other piss takers interested parties have failed to materialise. Surely with clubs selling tuppence ha'penny now is a good time to buy in to Newcastle United for local consortiums?

A pool of Freddie Shepherd, The Halls, NUSC, Sting, Greggs bakeries, The Irish Bar?

He is going La Liga with Real Mallocra & then he is looking to get his club some money for Jonas.

Now is the time for local businesses to pool together. Peter Lee and other piss takers interested parties have failed to materialise. Surely with clubs selling tuppence ha'penny now is a good time to buy in to Newcastle United for local consortiums?

A pool of Freddie Shepherd, The Halls, NUSC, Sting, Greggs bakeries, The Irish Bar?

He is going La Liga with Real Mallocra & then he is looking to get his club some money for Jonas.

I know. That's why I think it's a bit silly some people keep banging on how ambitious we were under such and such board. Nobody has died, there are still plenty of rich people around, some of them geordies. Nothing is stopping these people from getting together with other like-minded people and buying the club then spending big.