Tom Huddlestone

timnufc22

Guest toonlass

KingDawson is on his period cos they couldn't beat a 10 man, Adebayor knackered Arsenal. Give him a break. Totterham Hotpot are seriously punching below their weight and Kingdawson can't really take it.

Fucking hellll, how old are you?. Why do you feel the need to get yourself involved in something you know nothing about.  Honestly, do you really need the attention?

I'm on my period? The irony.

Oh get a life man. Go and post on Glory Glory.

Guest kingdawson

Should have gone to Arsenal, like so many Tottenham players.

yeh where Wenger would have developed his game like the other English youngster such as jeffers, upson, bentley and Pennant.

That'll be Upson who nows play for England? and Bentley who you paid 15m for?  :iamatwat:

Sorry but you've killed more English talent than Arsenal. They give players a good grounding especially with central midfielders, just look at the likes of Wilkshire, Simpson, Randall etc. Wenger studies a player and works out the best way for him to play.

Yes those are the players i'm refering too. Matthew Upson, the player who hardly got a look in at Arsenal and his career only kicked on when he moved (same with Bentley).

You trying to give Wenger credit for that is like spurs taking credit for Luke Youngs England call up, it's pretty stupid.

Oh yeah, Peter Crouch played for us once upon a time, and he's moved to clubs for big bucks......must be down to us :shifty:.

Sorry, what was your point listing Randall, Simpson ect...? Have they made it now?

My point is Arsene raised those players, if they didn't make the grade at Arsenal its because they weren't good enough. But the likes of Bentley and Upson are graduates of their academy, so for that they must take credit. At least they made a senior appearance for Arsenal, Crouch never did. Ignore where players kick started their careers, or gained the most success, its where they were raised and taught how to play, how you can be-moan an Academy that you in-directly paid £5m into when you bought one of its former graduates is beyond me.

You just need to look at Theo Walcott to see my point. A player with a lot of promise that was bought by Arsenal and has been managed in the correct way. Instead of blooding him early and destroying his confidence, they took their time and have a player that at a young age not only scored one of the best U21 goals I've ever seen against Germany, but also scored a Hat-trick for his country. Name me the last Tottenham player to do that.

How was Upson a graduate of their accademy, when he was signed for £2M from Luton? Where did i moan about their accademy please? Your naming players that were never successes at Arsenal yet you're trying to give credit to Wenger. They were successes because other managers had the guts to play them in competitive games and make them regulars.

Can you name me some English players that have actually come through their Accademy, that are success stories (during Wengers time in charge)?

Ashley Cole?

Outside of that they haven't signed much English talent bar Pennant, Upson, Walcott and Jeffers, that's in the space of 11 years? I just think to give him no credit for the development of Bentley is crazy. How many have Tottenham produced?

I can name you more Young talent and English talent that Tottenham have ruined than Arsenal.

Davenport, Huddlestone, Robinson, Bale, Sean Davis. And that's just off the top of my head.

Man you're something else. You mean to tell me, after all this constant bigging up of Wengers talents in regards to developing English players, you could only come up with Ashley Cole?? You can't be serious?

As for your list, Bale isn't English so there's one gone. Davenport i agree with and Robbo i somewhat agree with. The rest is utter nonsence on your part (again). Huddlestone is now ruined? Get a grip please. He's still a valuable player who is rated by the vast majority of spurs fans. I'm sure a host of premiership clubs would gladly take him of our hands, for decent money too. Just because you don't rate him, doesn't mean he's ruined.

Davis was bought for £2M and sold for £3M. He served us well but his time was up (due to the amount of CM's we had at the time). He was never a world beater, just a solid/good dm, which he still is now.

Who have we produced (english players)? of the top of my head, Sol Campbell, Luke Young, Ledley King, Jamie O'hara, Peter Crouch (altough you say he can't be included because he didnt play a competitive game DESPITE David Bentley only playing 1 competitive game for the Gooners).

I didn't say he had produced a conveyer belt of great English talent, but he has produced a hell of a lot of talent in general. The fact you just ignore Ashley Cole says it all. An England international, one of the best left backs in years.

The fact you give him no credit for Bentley, is just another thing. I dunno whats up with you at the minute fella but you seem very argumentative, especially when it comes to Arsenal, you have to admit they have a very good academy, and have had a part in developing some good English talent, something Spurs just haven't done. If you read properly I said Young talent, AND English talent, I know Bale's Welsh FFS. Huddlestone was highly rated at Derby, he has not reached that potential, and has noted weight problems during his stay at Tottenham. That could be blamed solely on him, or it could be down to mis-management. The fact you tried to flog Dos Santos 6months in shows how dodgy Tottenham are. Davis was pushing England squad at Fulham, he joined you and didn't play.

How you can say Jamie O'Hara this early is quite funny. And if you are including Crouch, I'm including Sidwell, and to a lesser extent James Harper.

I think its best if we agree to disagree here.

Are you Delusional or do you just suffer from Amnesia. I've just named 5 English players that spurs have developed and you came up with Ashley Cole which is 1.

You including Harper is pathetic and is the equivalant of me including Dean Marney. I didn't ignore Cole, i was merley laughing at you only naming 1 player after the 'bigging up' you gave Wenger.  "Give no credit to Bentley". No no no Nixon. If you actually read what i said, you would find out that i was merely pointing out that Bentley only succeeded when he left Arsenal and if you include Bentley, then Crouch should be included too.

Davis did play a reasonable amount of games for us actually (i'll add that to your claim that upson came through their youth).

I've noticed what you do on here tbh. You're a clever guy.

Guest kingdawson

Have a look at the other threads. There's something obviously very seriously wrong with this woman. She continuously quotes my posts and tries to have a go, then tells me to fuck off to GG. I haven't once insulted her.

Guest toonlass

Have a look at the other threads. There's something obviously very seriously wrong with this woman. She continuously quotes my posts and tries to have a go, then tells me to fuck off to GG. I haven't once insulted her.

:idiot2:  :lol:  :idiot2:

Guest Heneage

yeh where Wenger would have developed his game like the other English youngster such as jeffers, upson, bentley and Pennant.

That'll be Upson who nows play for England? and Bentley who you paid 15m for?  :iamatwat:

Sorry but you've killed more English talent than Arsenal. They give players a good grounding especially with central midfielders, just look at the likes of Wilkshire, Simpson, Randall etc. Wenger studies a player and works out the best way for him to play.

Yes those are the players i'm refering too. Matthew Upson, the player who hardly got a look in at Arsenal and his career only kicked on when he moved (same with Bentley).

You trying to give Wenger credit for that is like spurs taking credit for Luke Youngs England call up, it's pretty stupid.

Oh yeah, Peter Crouch played for us once upon a time, and he's moved to clubs for big bucks......must be down to us :shifty:.

Sorry, what was your point listing Randall, Simpson ect...? Have they made it now?

My point is Arsene raised those players, if they didn't make the grade at Arsenal its because they weren't good enough. But the likes of Bentley and Upson are graduates of their academy, so for that they must take credit. At least they made a senior appearance for Arsenal, Crouch never did. Ignore where players kick started their careers, or gained the most success, its where they were raised and taught how to play, how you can be-moan an Academy that you in-directly paid £5m into when you bought one of its former graduates is beyond me.

You just need to look at Theo Walcott to see my point. A player with a lot of promise that was bought by Arsenal and has been managed in the correct way. Instead of blooding him early and destroying his confidence, they took their time and have a player that at a young age not only scored one of the best U21 goals I've ever seen against Germany, but also scored a Hat-trick for his country. Name me the last Tottenham player to do that.

How was Upson a graduate of their accademy, when he was signed for £2M from Luton? Where did i moan about their accademy please? Your naming players that were never successes at Arsenal yet you're trying to give credit to Wenger. They were successes because other managers had the guts to play them in competitive games and make them regulars.

Can you name me some English players that have actually come through their Accademy, that are success stories (during Wengers time in charge)?

Ashley Cole?

Outside of that they haven't signed much English talent bar Pennant, Upson, Walcott and Jeffers, that's in the space of 11 years? I just think to give him no credit for the development of Bentley is crazy. How many have Tottenham produced?

I can name you more Young talent and English talent that Tottenham have ruined than Arsenal.

Davenport, Huddlestone, Robinson, Bale, Sean Davis. And that's just off the top of my head.

Man you're something else. You mean to tell me, after all this constant bigging up of Wengers talents in regards to developing English players, you could only come up with Ashley Cole?? You can't be serious?

As for your list, Bale isn't English so there's one gone. Davenport i agree with and Robbo i somewhat agree with. The rest is utter nonsence on your part (again). Huddlestone is now ruined? Get a grip please. He's still a valuable player who is rated by the vast majority of spurs fans. I'm sure a host of premiership clubs would gladly take him of our hands, for decent money too. Just because you don't rate him, doesn't mean he's ruined.

Davis was bought for £2M and sold for £3M. He served us well but his time was up (due to the amount of CM's we had at the time). He was never a world beater, just a solid/good dm, which he still is now.

Who have we produced (english players)? of the top of my head, Sol Campbell, Luke Young, Ledley King, Jamie O'hara, Peter Crouch (altough you say he can't be included because he didnt play a competitive game DESPITE David Bentley only playing 1 competitive game for the Gooners).

I didn't say he had produced a conveyer belt of great English talent, but he has produced a hell of a lot of talent in general. The fact you just ignore Ashley Cole says it all. An England international, one of the best left backs in years.

The fact you give him no credit for Bentley, is just another thing. I dunno whats up with you at the minute fella but you seem very argumentative, especially when it comes to Arsenal, you have to admit they have a very good academy, and have had a part in developing some good English talent, something Spurs just haven't done. If you read properly I said Young talent, AND English talent, I know Bale's Welsh FFS. Huddlestone was highly rated at Derby, he has not reached that potential, and has noted weight problems during his stay at Tottenham. That could be blamed solely on him, or it could be down to mis-management. The fact you tried to flog Dos Santos 6months in shows how dodgy Tottenham are. Davis was pushing England squad at Fulham, he joined you and didn't play.

How you can say Jamie O'Hara this early is quite funny. And if you are including Crouch, I'm including Sidwell, and to a lesser extent James Harper.

Are you Delusional or do you just suffer from Amnesia. I've just named 5 English players that spurs have developed and you came up with Ashley Cole which is 1.

You including Harper is pathetic and is the equivalant of me including Dean Marney. I didn't ignore Cole, i was merley laughing at you only naming 1 player after the 'bigging up' you gave Wenger.  "Give no credit to Bentley". No no no Nixon. If you actually read what i said, you would find out that i was merely pointing out that Bentley only succeeded when he left Arsenal and if you include Bentley, then Crouch should be included too.

Davis did play a reasonable amount of games for us actually (i'll add that to your claim that upson came through their youth).

Calm down, christ I never mentioned, Harper, nor did I claim we had made some great investment in Englands future. You are really paranoid at the minute.

I mean how can you include players that didn't have success at Spurs but begrudge me Bentley those are double standards. Young didn't touch England squad till Villa, Crouch till Pompey/Liverpool. I never claimed Upson came through Arsenal's youth, but they developed him, that's my point.

You know Sean Davis actually played 15 games in two years. When you imagine there are 38 league games per season, that's like 1 in 5, but you are right he played a lot silly me.

Guest kingdawson

Ashley Cole?

Calm down, christ I never mentioned, Harper, nor did I claim we had made some great investment in Englands future. You are really paranoid at the minute.

We? are you an Arsenal fan now?

As i said before, i've noticed what you do on here. You cant take the fact that you were proved wrong, so you result to calling me paranoid ect...... I'm the first to admit our faults but if you type rubbish that is untrue, i'll call you up on it.

Edit : i see you've edited your post. Davis was injured for a long time for your information. That is partly why he played few games.

How can i include player that were not successes at spurs? NONE OF THE PLAYERS MENTIONED WERE SUCCESSES AT ARSENAL EXCEPT COLE. If you include Bentley, i include Crouch simple. I still mentioned 5 which is 4 more than your 1 (2 if you include Bentley) :thup:.

Guest toonlass

Ashley Cole?

As i said before, i've noticed what you do on here. You cant take the fact that you were proved wrong, so you result to calling me paranoid ect...... I'm the first to admit our faults but if you type rubbish that is untrue, i'll call you up on it.

Oh for goodness sake. Calm down man.

Ashley Cole?

But KD you said to include Harper was wrong I never did.

:kinnear:

Guest kingdawson

Ashley Cole?

Get a boyfriend (Hire one if that's not possible).

Guest kingdawson

Ashley Cole?

But KD you said to include Harper was wrong I never did.

:kinnear:

Thanks for clearing that up. I knew he'll resort to lying eventually (much like psycho chick).

Guest toonlass

I can't believe the day has come where I'm sticking up for KD but Nixon you're talking bollocks and Toonlass is there any need to troll his posts?

Pardon? I think I posted on this thread before KD.

Sorry, no I didn't but I did say that Huddlestone was no better than Jenas. Plus I couldn't give a shite what KD says, its all shite!

I can't believe the day has come where I'm sticking up for KD but Nixon you're talking bollocks and Toonlass is there any need to troll his posts?

Pardon? I think I posted on this thread before KD.

Well you're wrong because you didn't.

Even if you had it doesn't mean you're not trying tying to wind him up even though you have failed miserably.

Guest Heneage

How because I made one mistake over which player he was talking about? f*** off Greg, any excuse to have a go sometimes with you.

Guest toonlass

Ashley Cole?

Can you recommend one?

Guest kingdawson

How because I made one mistake over which player he was talking about? f*** off Greg, any excuse to have a go sometimes with you.

I think it more to do with the fact that, i proved you wrong tbh. Just guessing mind..

The fact that a topic about Tom Huddlestone is the most discussed topic tonight on the footy forum makes me a very sad panda. First of all, we've not even been linked with him. Second of all, it's Tom fucking Huddlestone.

Guest kingdawson

Ashley Cole?

Can you recommend one?

Nixon.

The fact that a topic about Tom Huddlestone is the most discussed topic tonight on the footy forum makes me a very sad panda. First of all, we've not even been linked with him. Second of all, it's Tom fucking Huddlestone.

Now if we had a sausage roll mountain in the refreshment outlets in and around St. James',i think Huddlestone would be a man we should look to,to clear it.