Llambias Q&A with Chronicle: OP updated with Thursday's articles

Guest neesy111

OK then. Please tell us that Ashley is doing as well as the old regime in terms of qualifying for europe more often than anybody else in the last 50 years.

I think this must be a case of you either stalling, or not having the balls to give a straight reply.

this stopped me in my tracks when trying to catch up, stupefyingly idiotic sentence if ever i read one - i'd say it was wrong on every single level but it only pertains to operate on one level and it's diabolically wrong on that too

:kinnear:

the point is that he won't admit it, and still won't in fact, and sidetracked it again. The last regime has been the best in the last 50 years, by a country mile, and it doesn't take much to realise it or admit, but its too much for some.

does anyone outright deny this?  i've never seen it, but if they do then they shouldn't be allowed to post on this forum

OK then. Please tell us that Ashley is doing as well as the old regime in terms of qualifying for europe more often than anybody else in the last 50 years.

I think this must be a case of you either stalling, or not having the balls to give a straight reply.

this stopped me in my tracks when trying to catch up, stupefyingly idiotic sentence if ever i read one - i'd say it was wrong on every single level but it only pertains to operate on one level and it's diabolically wrong on that too

:kinnear:

the point is that he won't admit it, and still won't in fact, and sidetracked it again. The last regime has been the best in the last 50 years, by a country mile, and it doesn't take much to realise it or admit, but its too much for some.

does anyone outright deny this?  i've never seen it, but if they do then they shouldn't be allowed to post on this forum

you saw micks response. Clearly anti Shepherd bollocks. Either that or he thinks Sir John Hall is a fool. He's passed up another opportunity to clarify, others also appear to be of a similar mindset, especially the person who doesn't seem to know if he agrees with protesting or not  :lol:

What do you think ?