Cattermole Seriously Injures Another Player.

Crumpy Gunt

Guest Ebolarama

Piece of shit "player" with no skill, technical ability or footballing nous.

In fact, the only reason he kicks people and seriously injures other players is because it's all he knows how to do.

You wouldn't let someone do brain surgery with a spanner, so therefore you shouldn't let Cattermole "play" football.

Who heard Ian Wright yesterday on Talkshite (God knows why I was listening either). He was saying Scott PArker should be ashamed of himself, writhing around the ground like he did, because Cattermole's tackle wasn't bad at all. WTF? I'd like to see his reaction if it had been his darling son he tackled instead of Parker.

I still remember after he did Barton, glowing interview with him in some supposedly decent rag praising him up to the skies for his attitude.

Yet if he played for us they would lay into him the same way they do to Barton.

Piece of s*** "player" with no skill, technical ability or footballing nous.

In fact, the only reason he kicks people and seriously injures other players is because it's all he knows how to do.

Sounds like a Kinnear signing to me.

Guest Ebolarama

Piece of s*** "player" with no skill, technical ability or footballing nous.

Sounds like a Kinnear signing to me.

I thought we'd already tied him to a five year deal at £35,000 a week, to be honest.