Financial meltdown?

Guest Wally_McFool

NE5 has stopped dodging the my questions and is now just flat out ignoring them. loads of them on the previous page just met with a stony silence.

come on NE5 i know you can come out with some vague riddle to at least look like a reply.

where was this backing to come from ? if backing the manager doesn't work is it possible to keep on backing with the monies of others indefinitly ?

so it doesn't matter who you get in as manager as long as you keep giving them more and more money to spend regardless of the financial position you are in ?

Trolling isn't stating facts or your opinion.

Trolling (amongst other things) is making up what others say and think in order to get a reaction.

You seem highly skilled at the latter.

examples ?

Remember, Toonlass, Blefescu made up something about me the other day ..... hot on the heels of accusing me of doing precisely the same thing when I hadn't.

My last post is still correct, and how I see it Dave.

None of the quotes in my sig are made up either BTW

That is wrong and you know it. You have continually made insinuations about me and how long I have been going to the games. You could also attempt to spell my user name right too.

For your information I have enclosed a link which explains what being a troll on the internet is. This makes no insinuation that anyone is one on here, its just to clear up any misunderstandings on what a troll may be.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=trolling

As I asked further down, please point out where I said "the last year of the Shepherd and Hall era was brilliant". Or admit that its a lie, or an untruth at best. Precisely the point I'm making. I hope nobody asks us to settle this by pm when you blocked me for attempting to do it already ........

http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/index.php/topic,60869.msg1772415.html#msg1772415

Trolling (amongst other things) is making up what others say and think in order to get a reaction.

examples ?

Remember, Toonlass, Blefescu made up something about me the other day ..... hot on the heels of accusing me of doing precisely the same thing when I hadn't.

That is wrong and you know it. You have continually made insinuations about me and how long I have been going to the games. You could also attempt to spell my user name right too.

For your information I have enclosed a link which explains what being a troll on the internet is. This makes no insinuation that anyone is one on here, its just to clear up any misunderstandings on what a troll may be.

As I asked further down, please point out where I said "the last year of the Shepherd and Hall era was brilliant". Or admit that its a lie, or an untruth at best. Precisely the point I'm making. I hope nobody asks us to settle this by pm when you blocked me for attempting to do it already ........

http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/index.php/topic,60869.msg1772415.html#msg1772415

err you've made up plenty of stuff about me.

in particular that all i want is ashley to balance the books and/or make a profit when i've actually pointed out loads of times that i've no problem with the club having debt .

NE5 has stopped dodging the my questions and is now just flat out ignoring them. loads of them on the previous page just met with a stony silence.

come on NE5 i know you can come out with some vague riddle to at least look like a reply.

where was this backing to come from ? if backing the manager doesn't work is it possible to keep on backing with the monies of others indefinitly ?

so it doesn't matter who you get in as manager as long as you keep giving them more and more money to spend regardless of the financial position you are in ?

give it a rest. There is no point in explaining it again.

Guest toonlass

examples ?

:mackems:

It is the assumption you give. Shepherd and Hall could do no wrong. I apologise if I misconstrued you. And you know I didn't block you for attempting to explain anything at all

Guest toonlass

Or explaining it at all, so it seems.

Do you think that Shepherd was being ambitious by appointing Roeder and Allardyce?

examples ?

It is the assumption you give. Shepherd and Hall could do no wrong. I apologise if I misconstrued you. And you know I didn't block you for attempting to explain anything at all

typical woman. You know you did.

As I've said on numerous occasions they made mistakes, particularly when I was one of the minority on here who refused to give Souness time - just like Ashley in fact - and got lots of flak from the majority for saying it, also just like now.....so this point you make is mistaken too. I'll take it as an unintentional untruth and won't hold it against you.

Guest toonlass

examples ?

As I've said on numerous occasions they made mistakes, particularly when I was one of the minority on here who refused to give Souness time [just like Ashley in fact].....this point you make is mistaken too. I'll take it as an unintentional untruth and won't hold it against you.

I know I did what?

Blocked you? Of course I know I blocked you. As you were sending me pm's that were telling me to "bugger off".

Did you think that Shepherd and Hall appointing Roeder and Allardyce was ambitious?

Or explaining it at all, so it seems.

Do you think that Shepherd was being ambitious by appointing Roeder and Allardyce?

he thought he was, Allardyce was one of the main people mentioned for the England job. Where have you been all these years if you weren't aware of that. And are you also aware that Roeder qualified for europe by finishing 7th with a great run as caretaker ?

Do you think Abramovic was ambitious by appointing Grant ?

again ? no one thinks you've came close to answering them yet.

examples ?

As I've said on numerous occasions they made mistakes, particularly when I was one of the minority on here who refused to give Souness time [just like Ashley in fact].....this point you make is mistaken too. I'll take it as an unintentional untruth and won't hold it against you.

I know I did what?

Blocked you? Of course I know I blocked you. As you were sending me pm's that were telling me to "bugger off".

Did you think that Shepherd and Hall appointing Roeder and Allardyce was ambitious?

I told you to bugger off because you denied you were lying, when I quoted the exact phrase above.

Guest toonlass

examples ?

I know I did what?

I told you to bugger off because you denied you were lying, when I quoted the exact phrase above.

You have stated that "no, I don't think the performance was average at all in the bigger scheme of things" when asked about the final years of Sir John Hall and Shepherd's tenure. I have already apologised for using the phrase "brilliant" but how can you not see that part of the reason we are in the situation we are in now is because SJH and Shepherd overspent buying players who were not up to the standard we required to keep qualifying for Europe?

examples ?

I know I did what?

You have stated that "no, I don't think the performance was average at all in the bigger scheme of things" when asked about the final years of Sir John Hall and Shepherd's tenure. I have already apologised for using the phrase "brilliant" but how can you not see that part of the reason we are in the situation we are in now is because SJH and Shepherd overspent buying players who were not up to the standard we required to keep qualifying for Europe?

it wasn't up to them to make the judgement on the players. They backed their manager, a lot better than not. The result of that is to look at the league table.

examples ?

I know I did what?

it wasn't up to them to make the judgement on the players. They backed their manager, a lot better than not. The result of that is to look at the league table.

or indeed the league table when fred left

Guest toonlass

examples ?

I know I did what?

Sooooo did you think that Shepherd and Hall appointing Roeder and Allardyce was ambitious?

examples ?

I know I did what?

Well, as you've just pm'd me again, and presumably still blocked me, then I explained what I meant but it doesn't take away your own hypocrisy.

Guest toonlass

examples ?

I know I did what?

Well, as you've just pm'd me again, and presumably still blocked me, then I explained what I meant but it doesn't take away your own hypocrisy.

Please keep the thread on topic.

examples ?

I know I did what?

Sooooo did you think that Shepherd and Hall appointing Roeder and Allardyce was ambitious?

As ambitious as Chelsea appointing Grant ? Or is it just us who don't appoint the 2 or 3 winning managers ?

Guest toonlass

examples ?

I know I did what?

As ambitious as Chelsea appointing Grant ? Or is it just us who don't appoint the 2 or 3 winning managers ?

Didn't Grant get them to the Champions League final?

examples ?

I know I did what?

its a reply to your pm as you pm'd me and stopped me replying.

Guest toonlass

examples ?

I know I did what?

It did not require a reply thank you.

So how were Newcastle doing post 2003 under Fred and Sir John, financially?

examples ?

I know I did what?

So how were Newcastle doing post 2003 under Fred and Sir John, financially?

doesn't matter. if you do poorly you just borrow more, everyone does it, even if they can't even manage day to day apparently. beats me how any clubs can get into financial trouble when all they have to do is borrow more.

examples ?

I know I did what?

no. If you pm me, you will get a reply if I decide to reply to you