Kevin Nolan Doing His Bit Today

Skirge

Yesterday was his best game for us so far, u can see that he isnt fit yet. Give him a pre-season under shearer, and i bet next season we will see the best out of him. I rather see him fit in midfield than having Butt running around making penalties like he did this season.

I was pleased with his contribution last night, except the stupid block at the corner, could have got the goal chalked off and there was no need to do it as Taylor had lost his marker anyway.

That's all I really care about for now. In the summer we can think about his future.

I was surprise at just how slow he was, he just seems really sluggish. I think he would benefit with having someone with a bit more legs beside him. Say someone like Joey Barton (oh yeah he pissed on his and our chips). He did get in to some areas and broke play up a bit at times. I have had enough of giving player chances at this club we seem to hold on to that notion for too long, but there are other players I would like to see out of the door before him.