Ireland Internationals

Decky

Guest GAMMELL

I had to put something true Dublin there, looking at all this Down shit in this thread is quite nauseating.

That other lad oasis&toon fan is a Cork head also :angry:

I had to put something true Dublin there, looking at all this Down shit in this thread is quite nauseating.

That other lad oasis&toon fan is a Cork head also :angry:

Fucking hell :lol: Cant wait to play them again, not looking forward to the journey to langer land mind!

Guest GAMMELL

The quality of players at our disposal is piss poor, we all know this, but where do we go from here in anyways? I mean the squad is old enough to be honest and there are not many prospects coming through. You got the two full backs in Greg Cunningham and Seamus Coleman who look pretty good but I'm struggling to think of anyone else to be honest. Add Gibson and your man at Wigan whose name escapes me. Check out our bench for this match  :lol:

Guest GAMMELL

That's the one, how has he been doing?

Don't get me wrong, we've done very fucking well the past couple of years with the plethora of mediocre players we have but we are a bit shit to watch entertainment / value wise  :lol:

Guest GAMMELL

The gulf in class is frightening... It's as if Russia can still step it up a couple gears easily.

Come on lads  :clap2: