The Mackems

Colos Short and Curlies
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Forget about the Mackems - we have enough of out own problems without trying to gloat at them.

Time enough to do that IF we stay up AND they go down, and the odds on both of those things happening are not good at present.....

Guest optimistic nit

If we were any good I'd want them to stay up but as we are fucking shit I want them down and us to stay up obviously.

this

I couldn`t care what happens or how it happens as long as we stay up. If we go down it better not be on goal difference, considering the disallowed obvious goal last week, some of the stupid collapses we have had and the stupid bullshit decisions by refs against us mid season. As for the mackems if they go down i get to watch Ipswich beat them instead of them giving Newcastle a hard time.

I've got a feeling they'll get something against Manure this weekend. Manure are struggling for form atm, and if there was ever a good time to be playing them, then it's now.

If the Mackems don't get soundly beat, this could give them the lift they need to get six points against Hull and WBA, if they do that, we'll struggle to catch them :(

Guest toonlass

I've got a feeling they'll get something against Manure this weekend. Manure are struggling for form atm, and if there was ever a good time to be playing them, then it's now.

If the Mackems don't get soundly beat, this could give them the lift they need to get six points against Hull and WBA, if they do that, we'll struggle to catch them :(

You are kidding right? Have you seen the mackems recently?

Guest mobiius

tbf to simon bird he did get singled out 1st by JFK in a room full of journo's and get told he was a cunt. His article gets all the stabs in whilst giving off a hint that he is actually being fair. He is a prick plain and simple. The mackems imo will be the reason that we are playing prem football next season. It will be (happily for us) the difference of the goal that chopra could of and should of scored that will send them down.When manure rape them, and they will make no mistake and we beat stoke the tables will be well and truly turned on the backward walking hillbillies. i dont want them staying up i want to see them going down, there is no room for thoughts of derbies at times like this.

Guest toonlass

tbf to simon bird he did get singled out 1st by JFK in a room full of journo's and get told he was a cunt. His article gets all the stabs in whilst giving off a hint that he is actually being fair. He is a prick plain and simple. The mackems imo will be the reason that we are playing prem football next season. It will be (happily for us) the difference of the goal that chopra could of and should of scored that will send them down.When manure rape them, and they will make no mistake and we beat stoke the tables will be well and truly turned on the backward walking hillbillies. i dont want them staying up i want to see them going down, there is no room for thoughts of derbies at times like this.

Did he really? I must change my sig if that is the case,  :lol:

Be weird if our local derby was against Hull. A bit like when our nearest team was Leeds.

I think its great when we have a good rivalry going with Leeds! Much better than the 'derby' with Boro, imo. Hopefully we can renew rivalries with Leeds, but in the Premiership.