Where Does The Assumption That We Are Going To Beat Middlesbrough Come From?

Tooj

Guest optimistic nit

No way a draw will be good for either side - it's do or die indeed. Worry is for me that aside from the likes of Bassong, Beye, Harper and Butt - we have a team of cowards. When was the last time this lot actually put a shift in when it was our backs to the wall?

Enrique and Taylor as well.

our back 5 should be

Harper

Beye Taylor Basssong Enrique

those 5 will fight and put up a shift. as will butt. drop smith, the closer to the wire this gets the more woried i get that he's going to get sent off, although guthrie is like that as well so fuck knows.

Guthrie, Butt Duff

Viduka Owen Martins

and

Jonas Gutrhie Butt Duff

Owen/Martins/Viduka

should both be used at somepoint, not sure which one would be better starting with though.

No way a draw will be good for either side - it's do or die indeed. Worry is for me that aside from the likes of Bassong, Beye, Harper and Butt - we have a team of cowards. When was the last time this lot actually put a shift in when it was our backs to the wall?

Enrique and Taylor as well.

our back 5 should be

Harper

Beye Taylor Basssong Enrique

those 5 will fight and put up a shift. as will butt. drop smith, the closer to the wire this gets the more woried i get that he's going to get sent off, although guthrie is like that as well so fuck knows.

Guthrie, Butt Duff

Viduka Owen Martins

and

Jonas Gutrhie Butt Duff

Owen/Martins/Viduka

should both be used at somepoint, not sure which one would be better starting with though.

Is Enrique fit for this one? I don't think so, in which case that buggers your team selection quite a bit.