God almighty - the spite from other fans....

Guest Phil K

Guest Phil K

Just reading some of the sh*te from other fans on last nights game on that arch-Newcastle hating site, football365.com (Just notice how few pro-Newcastle emails are there - I've never ever had so much as ONE printed) what comes across is their disappointment that we won.

Real 5 year old petulance.

Bottom lip sticking out petulance. :crazy2:

There was some poll on talksport the other day (might still be there) question was do you want Newcastle to be relegated of which somewhere in the high 80s did. I've always wanted us to be hated like Man U, shame we're not hated for the same reasons though.

I've always quite liked F365, it's a good laugh. They take the piss out of every single team going, if you read their mailbox you'll notice that fans from every club have a complex about how hated they are. I've had a pro-newcastle email printed there before as well btw.

Just reading some of the sh*te from other fans on last nights game on that arch-Newcastle hating site, football365.com (Just notice how few pro-Newcastle emails are there - I've never ever had so much as ONE printed) what comes across is their disappointment that we won.

Real 5 year old petulance.

Bottom lip sticking out petulance. :crazy2:

Not sure when you checked it last but there is a bit called "We`re Sorry We Dared To Celebrate" now with replies http://www.football365.co.uk/mailbox/story/0,17033,8744_5317526,00.html

Guest Phil K

Right - obviously some others felt as I did since - the Manchester character the first comments on may well be a Man U fan, as the lad (also from Manchester !) but could well be Man City fan - you know what they are like Noel "dickhead" Gallagher being a fine example of the breed.