Match logistical troubles......

madras

i have looked over lots of choices for my travels, and the oslo-london-newcastle has always been the most suited timewise.

Going through Scotland is like going to bangkok and travel oslo-brazil-france-bangkok just because its 10% cheaper  :idiot2:

Wich pretty much sums up everything, i rather pay more for a more suitable travel for ME....

You want to take a look at a map, or try Google Earth. Via Edinburgh IS the more direct route.

How come no-one uses the ferry, Bergen or Stavanger - Newcastle?

Guest palnese

For the mackems-game last year I had to take a nicle little trip. Stavanger-Amsterdad, Amsterdam-Newcastle, pissed as a fart. I had never been to Schipool(?) before and it was fucking massive. Only just found my gate in time.

Also took the boat from Stavanger once. That was good fun. The waves were so fucking powerful, I was sure we were going down. Never been as hungover on a matchday ever.

i have looked over lots of choices for my travels, and the oslo-london-newcastle has always been the most suited timewise.

Going through Scotland is like going to bangkok and travel oslo-brazil-france-bangkok just because its 10% cheaper  :idiot2:

Wich pretty much sums up everything, i rather pay more for a more suitable travel for ME....

You want to take a look at a map, or try Google Earth. Via Edinburgh IS the more direct route.

How come no-one uses the ferry, Bergen or Stavanger - Newcastle?

DFDS pulled out back in september, no-one has replaced them yet.  :dave: