Where are you watching the Villa game?

JJ7

Having a few mates round my flat to watch this after the Utd v Rangers game.  I was hoping to watch it in the pub but the place will be teeming with huns and there'll be trouble if they don't win the league.

Guest itsTosh

somewhere in tokyo. Long shot but does anybody know anywhere that will have it on. Preferably around the Ueno area

You probably know this already but Roppongi is your best bet, full of foreigners and western bars, there's a good few British & Irish pubs around there that show Premier League games.

Dunno about Roppongi. The only places that are certain to show it are the Footnik pubs in Ebisu and Osaki - www.footnik.net has the schedule and maps. They are both good places with plenty of screens. Canny hike back to Ueno at 2 in morning, mind.

Cheers fella

think i`m going to have to try and stream in the hostel or a net cafe somewhere as i won`t be able to get back from Ebisu as the Metro will be shut and i cant afford to pull an all nighter as im getting the train to Hiroshima Mon morning.

You know if the Hub in Ueno is likely to show it?

No, sorry don't know about that. One problem you might find with most pubs is that it is Sunday night and a lot of them close at 12.