Where are you watching the Villa game?

JJ7

Still hope to be watching it at Villa Park but it's looking bleak at the minute. :(

Not a clue where I'll watch it if I don't get a ticket.

Same boat mate, I'd literally kill for one. :rant:

I think I'm now watching it from the worst possible place. My underhand ticket for this game has 'fell through', but I've been blagged a ticket in...

The Aston Villa directors box. That's right, the ASTON VILLA directors box.

Oh my goodness, I now have to wear formal clothes and the the slightest bit of emotion will have me thrown out. Seriously, I don't think I'm not gonna be able to celebrate if we score, but some how, I'm going to have to restrain myself.

I can't really say no to this ticket now, my friends Dad has used every connection possible to get this and I'd be an absolute c*** to turn it down.

Is there anyone in the US East Coast who might be interested in suffering through this together? :lol:

Where at?  I might be headed over into the I-drive area around Disney - usually lots of British people in the pubs around those parts, there's bound to be a few Newcastle fans to suffer through it with.

There's a British pub in the mechado centre on I-drive where I would always watch our games, when I lived in Orlando.

I think I'm now watching it from the worst possible place. My underhand ticket for this game has 'fell through', but I've been blagged a ticket in...

Oh my goodness, I now have to wear formal clothes and the the slightest bit of emotion will have me thrown out. Seriously, I don't think I'm not gonna be able to celebrate if we score, but some how, I'm going to have to restrain myself.

I can't really say no to this ticket now, my friends Dad has used every connection possible to get this and I'd be an absolute c*** to turn it down.

I doubt you'd be thrown out for celebrating in the director's box.

At my friends house. Two others that support Spurs and Chelsea, and me. I started talking about relegation early in the season, and they thought I was overreacting. Then they started to taunt me because of our poor form, but after the Fulham game, things have turned bizarre. They're almost as depressed as I am, so I'll probably have their support on Sunday. Really have no idea how I'll react if the unthinkable happens.

How do you prepare yourself for something like this?

At my friends house. Two others that support Spurs and Chelsea, and me. I started talking about relegation early in the season, and they thought I was overreacting. Then they started to taunt me because of our poor form, but after the Fulham game, things have turned bizarre. They're almost as depressed as I am, so I'll probably have their support on Sunday. Really have no idea how I'll react if the unthinkable happens.

How do you prepare yourself for something like this?

http://tbn2.google.com/images?q=tbn:A6eeF8G9WCQFKM:http://www.portman-group.org.uk/assets/images/Carlsberg-SpecialBrew.jpg

times 12.

I doubt you'd be thrown out for celebrating in the director's box.

Would I not? Good. Just I have been implored not to. Anyway there's a chance I could be back in the away end again.

Guest Stephen927

In the pub like this

http://images.inmagine.com/img/photoalto/paa106/paa106000047.jpg

Im going to the match, but heard from a friend of mine who works for the police down there that they are expecting at least 2000 newcastle fans  without tickets to turn up in the city! The trains are gona be rammed!

Guest Stephen927

In the pub like this

http://wwwdelivery.superstock.com/WI/223/255/PreviewComp/SuperStock_255-3767.jpg

:lol:

Guest firetotheworks

This sums up the kind of anti-positive sentiments I'll be feeling throughout.

http://nooneisreadingthis.files.wordpress.com/2008/07/despair1.jpg

somewhere in tokyo. Long shot but does anybody know anywhere that will have it on. Preferably around the Ueno area

You probably know this already but Roppongi is your best bet, full of foreigners and western bars, there's a good few British & Irish pubs around there that show Premier League games.

Dunno about Roppongi. The only places that are certain to show it are the Footnik pubs in Ebisu and Osaki - www.footnik.net has the schedule and maps. They are both good places with plenty of screens. Canny hike back to Ueno at 2 in morning, mind.

Cheers fella

think i`m going to have to try and stream in the hostel or a net cafe somewhere as i won`t be able to get back from Ebisu as the Metro will be shut and i cant afford to pull an all nighter as im getting the train to Hiroshima Mon morning.

You know if the Hub in Ueno is likely to show it?

Guest Kenton Magpie

I'll be at my brothers wedding, hopefully celebrating a double whammy! Can't see it like!

Guest Magpiecn

In the pub like this

http://images.inmagine.com/img/photoalto/paa106/paa106000047.jpg

In my home like this