Where are you watching the Villa game?

JJ7

Is there anyone in the US East Coast who might be interested in suffering through this together? :lol:

Where at?  I might be headed over into the I-drive area around Disney - usually lots of British people in the pubs around those parts, there's bound to be a few Newcastle fans to suffer through it with.

Boston :(

On cable-TV in my lounge room in Sydney with my Newcastle shirt on.

Which part of Sydney? i'm either heading down the pup at midnight, or tuning into metro radio via .cock

I live near Parramatta, where are you located?

will be playing football then will be going down to the pub to watch it - planning on getting steaming drunk no matter the result. will be somewhere around Brixton anyway and i canna remember seeing that many newcastle fans around there will have to put up with the jibes from me mates who are mainly arsenal fans...bastards

Row Q Block Q1 Seat 331, brummie dyu know if thats right by the corner or towards the middle?

Hopefully by the corner. :shifty: I'm in Q3.

Q1 is the far end of the Lower Witton stand.

Actually, I think it is the lower, anyway, but you'll be in the corner in any case.

If it is lower, you'll get plenty of "banter" with our lot in the cheap seats in the lower North. If youre upper, you'll get a better view.

Yeh it is lower, can always move if I don't like the seat, is it also true that no beer is served in the ground to away fans?

Yes, it is true.

You are denied the chance to buy lukewarm pints of flat Carlsberg in plastic glasses, served at the speed of the shrinkage of the polar ice caps by temporary staff so stupid they can barely speak, at 3.30 a pop.

Row Q Block Q1 Seat 331, brummie dyu know if thats right by the corner or towards the middle?

Hopefully by the corner. :shifty: I'm in Q3.

Q1 is the far end of the Lower Witton stand.

Actually, I think it is the lower, anyway, but you'll be in the corner in any case.

If it is lower, you'll get plenty of "banter" with our lot in the cheap seats in the lower North. If youre upper, you'll get a better view.

Yeh it is lower, can always move if I don't like the seat, is it also true that no beer is served in the ground to away fans?

Yes, it is true.

You are denied the chance to buy lukewarm pints of flat Carlsberg in plastic glasses, served at the speed of the shrinkage of the polar ice caps by temporary staff so stupid they can barely speak, at 3.30 a pop.

You should try Pompey away. Your lot will look like brain surgeons in comparison.

Probably gonna find a quiet pub and watch it there, even though it'll be torture I can't see myself avoiding the game.

Gonna have the toaster by the bath for when I get home, should the worst happen.

On cable-TV in my lounge room in Sydney with my Newcastle shirt on.

Which part of Sydney? i'm either heading down the pup at midnight, or tuning into metro radio via .cock

I live near Parramatta, where are you located?

Top end of Glebe.

Row C Seats 1 and 2 Q2 lower.

Had originally planned to take the missus but now having second thoughts. Although she insists she is coming, so may be out of my hands.

I'm planning to be reasonably drunk, so if the worst happens the pain is delayed a bit.

Doug Ellis Upper, Block P9, Row NN, Seat 77/78/79/80.

Bricking it, wish I wasn't going.

don't go then.

Already tried that one, but the others I'm going with reminded me that it was my (stupid) idea.  :no: