Where are you watching the Villa game?

JJ7

Are you fully behind your team on Sunday Brummie? or does any part of you want us to stayink  up?

And if/when we do go down, will you be hanging around next season?

I always want us to win, to be honest.

What I think will happen on Sunday is you will beat us (seriously, it is almost as if you lot haven't actually watched us play, one win in 3.5 months, and that was at home against Hull, and even then we struggled), but I look at that Hull - Man United match and really, I don't know, I can see it going both ways.

Oh, and i can actually see Sunderland going down, purely because the schadenfreude exhibited in those RTG avatars and sigs is just asking to be repaid.

Of course I shall be hanging around.

Are you fully behind your team on Sunday Brummie? or does any part of you want us to stayink  up?

What I think will happen on Sunday is you will beat us (seriously, it is almost as if you lot haven't actually watched us play, one win in 3.5 months, and that was at home against Hull, and even then we struggled), but I look at that Hull - Man United match and really, I don't know, I can see it going both ways.

Oh, and i can actually see Sunderland going down, purely because the schadenfreude exhibited in those RTG avatars and sigs is just asking to be repaid.

Good good, what was it brought you here in the first place?

Good good, what was it brought you here in the first place?

Lived up there mid - late 1980s, used to go and watch you a lot, back in the day.

I shall be in the Villa end with my mate's ST,gob firmly shut,stone faced,irrespective of events.

Where are you sitting mate?

Please don;t tell me it is the Upper Holte.

Dunno....i'll tell you friday night...i've been in the holte twice before to watch us.Not pleasant...especially celebrating Sir Les' equaliser in 1995 there..

somewhere in tokyo. Long shot but does anybody know anywhere that will have it on. Preferably around the Ueno area

You probably know this already but Roppongi is your best bet, full of foreigners and western bars, there's a good few British & Irish pubs around there that show Premier League games.

I'll be watching from Seoul. Haven't decided where yet. Midnight kickoff, gonna be absolutely hammered.

Guest itsTosh

somewhere in tokyo. Long shot but does anybody know anywhere that will have it on. Preferably around the Ueno area

You probably know this already but Roppongi is your best bet, full of foreigners and western bars, there's a good few British & Irish pubs around there that show Premier League games.

Dunno about Roppongi. The only places that are certain to show it are the Footnik pubs in Ebisu and Osaki - www.footnik.net has the schedule and maps. They are both good places with plenty of screens. Canny hike back to Ueno at 2 in morning, mind.

I shall be in the Villa end with my mate's ST,gob firmly shut,stone faced,irrespective of events.

Jesus Christ. Good luck, mate.

It's patently easier said than done...but I have no choice really.

At home, thought about going but I really don't want to be there for the trip home if we go down. Transport me in and out Star Trek style and I'd have gone. As it is I suspect my TV will be turned off/ kicked to fuck come 5.50ish pm.

Our lass suggested we went down and made a weekend of it! Mad as a box of frogs.........

Can't understand people who don't watch.

Sure, it's torture, but isn't it a massive part of what being a fan is all about? Living every kick, every twist and turn in the crucial games?

Sure, we'll probably go down on Sunday. But if we pull it off and win at Villa Park it'll go down as one of the great games in our club history, something we'll remember always.

I sure as hell wouldn't fancy looking back at that and thinking "Ah yeah, I was in a field somewhere without me phone, admiring the trees."

Can't understand people who don't watch.

Sure, it's torture, but isn't it a massive part of what being a fan is all about? Living every kick, every twist and turn in the crucial games?

Sure, we'll probably go down on Sunday. But if we pull it off and win at Villa Park it'll go down as one of the great games in our club history, something we'll remember always.

I sure as hell wouldn't fancy looking back at that and thinking "Ah yeah, I was in a field somewhere without me phone, admiring the trees."

Thing is, I actually couldn't not watch it.

I'd be stood for every second thinking 'What's happening?', 'I wonder if they've scored yet?', 'Are we down yet?' - I'd last for about 35 seconds before stealing someone's phone and logging on.

Guest Magpiecn

at home, showing my little girl what heartbreak is

I'm sure it will be unforgetable for your little girl.

Guest saintscoobz

at home, showing my little girl what heartbreak is

I'm sure it will be unforgetable for your little girl.

its either that or watch hannah montanna or a repeat of eastenders.