Where are you watching the Villa game?

JJ7

Dunno wether to watch it. I decided not to have anything to do with the mackems game last night, only to cave in and tune in just as Utaka got booked for celebrating.

Don't think my psychological being will allow me to not, unfortunately.

Anyone else wish they never ever started watching football?

Posted this in the match thread, so:

I am going to need to be absolutely shitfaced to cope with this one.

I'm off down my mates - going to be 4 of us there, the other two lads going down are taking a 24-pack each, I'm taking 6 large Brown Ale bottles and there's whatever my mate has at his gaff. The plan is get there for about 11am, play some FM and Fifa and get wankered. Followed by drinking into depression if we go down, or drinking in celebration if we stay up.

Shitting myself as it is.

Not 100% sure whether to stay at home and lock the doors or go into town and watch it in a bar.  If we manage to stay up the party will be immense but, on the other hand it could be the worst place to be if we get relegated.

Will probably go to players for the big screen if I go out.

I'm at the game, in the Villa end (my brother-in-law is a Villa fan, when we saw the fixtures, we decided I would come over from Italy to attend)... My first live Newcastle Premiership game (seen them 10 times in the second tier, and twice in Champions League), and very probably my last ....

Guest thebigfella

im not goint to be at st james watching myu nephew playing on the halowed turf leam rangers under 8 vs gateshead fc under 8s!!!!

Will be watching it at home.

There's no NUFC fans around where I live and none of my mates support the Toon so I don't want to be near any MUFC or LFC fans that day.

Plus, I wouldnt fancy a whole pub seeing me cry my eyes oot.  :weep:

Guest cfhpantera27

Will be watching it at home.

There's no NUFC fans around where I live and none of my mates support the Toon so I don't want to be near any MUFC or LFC fans that day.

Plus, I wouldnt fancy a whole pub seeing me cry my eyes oot.  :weep:

I'm goin round to mates house with a carry-out, both my mates that live there support LFC but for some reason they want to us to stay up rather than Hull or mackems, so I shouldnt get much stick if we go down..  :shifty:

Any advice for best place in London to watch it?

Cock and Lion, Wigmore Street (near Bond Street Tube) - the place was packed out for the Boro game last week.

See the Facebook Group "Newcastle Supporters in London" for more info.

Ta

Steve

Guest GMRK

Any advice for best place in London to watch it?

Cock and Lion, Wigmore Street (near Bond Street Tube) - the place was packed out for the Boro game last week.

See the Facebook Group "Newcastle Supporters in London" for more info.

Ta

Steve

Cheers, used to meet some London Mags for games in the Red Lion behind Carnaby Street when I last lived in London ta for the advice.

At home, in the comfort of my living room, watching about twelve televisions on multiscreens trying to keep an up-to-date league table going...