Is this the strongest Championship in a while?

oldtype

To afar.

"Link to our 34 million loss last year ?? We are on course to lose 7million this year, that's all, our debt is very low and very managable. It's the one bloody thing Ashley has done well, making success profits at transfer windows has that effect. Dumbass."

Urm, i'm not the 'dumbass' making up figures despite the announcement from your club on the 23rd January, which can be found here...

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2009/jan/22/mike-ashley-newcastle-finances

"100 million owed to Ashley, who only happens to be our bloody owner you gormless mong, sure he's going to call in that debt on himself."

Nobody will buy the club without clearing that debt. If he stays, he'll eventually take back what he's owed. What i'm saying is. NUFC owe Mike Ashley £100 million in hard cash.

"Loss in TV revenue is offset by the reduction in the wage bill, you total bafoon. Owen and Viduka alone account for close to 20 million."

Erm what planet are you on? Viduka is reported to earn 60k a week, which is £3 million a season. Not even NUFC are crazy enough to offer Michael Owen £17 million in transfers. (Which was put him on 327k a week or something?)

"You come here (ironically just as we've been relegated) to patronise and with an air of superiority that is not even remotely warrant"

I signed up in January?

"West ham have cheated their way to PL survival are in finacial dire straits and are just basically a shitty little london club that no one really cares about."

No we didn't, we just didn't decalre 3rd party interest. We could have just signed it and done EXACTLY what Man Utd have done for the past two seasons as well (I presume you believe that Man Utd have cheated their way onto Premiership titles as well?) as for nobody caring about us?

I'm not on the wind up, I just think some of the more (obviously) deluded Newcastle fans should have a slap of reality.

Most of you are alright, I just like baiting the r-tards with FACTS.

If you're saying you have done the same as Manchester United,why is it then you have to give Sheffield United 30 million pounds whereas Manchester United haven't even been charged..you cheated your way out of relegation..FACT.

my fifty quid says ban him. He thinks were deluded, going bust, heads up our own ass, we get it, now fuck off and worry about your bankrupt club from the asshole of the capital that is east ham / dagenham