The Third N-O Football Match - Red Team 3 - 1 Blue Team

Guest Heneage

Guest Stephen927

I dont want any of my Goals given less credibilty cos the keeper is crying sick, get a decent keeper for me to destroy.

Usually, I'd call you up on that and say how red team are going to win convincingly and all the rest of it, but the fact is you've delivered the goods in two games. I'll pipe down.  :-[

I dont want any of my Goals given less credibilty cos the keeper is crying sick, get a decent keeper for me to destroy.

Usually, I'd call you up on that and say how red team are going to win convincingly and all the rest of it, but the fact is you've delivered the goods in two games. I'll pipe down.  :-[

just setting myself up for a fall nicely

Guest neesy111

two interesting and contrasting formations, hopefully my transfer to the red's will bring a step further forward into beating the blues

Guest Heneage

Back from Cancun and seriously lacking match fitness

Back from the loo and was always lacking match fitness.

Directions from Ashington anyone?

south on the spine road. At the rounabout near the garden centre, take the turn off that heads for four lane ends. Turn left at 4LE, turn right at 1st traffic lights, ....entrance on left hand side.

Directions from Ashington anyone?

south on the spine road. At the rounabout near the garden centre, take the turn off that heads for four lane ends. Turn left at 4LE, turn right at 1st traffic lights, ....entrance on left hand side.

Champion, suprised at how little talk there is about the game in here considering its only 4 days away