The England Thread

Pilko

In recent years we qualified for the last World Cup because of him and his goals. He has 7 in the last 8 since the WC.

He's been the top goal scorer and a very important squad member, aye - but like I said I doubt we'd have failed to qualify without him

We certainly wouldn't have qualified automatically without him.

I read that if England don't win this then they will be below Wales in the World rankings  ;D

Don't ypu love the FIFA ranking system  :frantic:

How is that even possible? We've won every competitive game we've played since the World Cup, a competitive competition Wales were not even in :lol:

I read that if England don't win this then they will be below Wales in the World rankings  ;D

How is that even possible? We've won every competitive game we've played since the World Cup, a competitive competition Wales were not even in :lol:

Belgium are a lot higher ranked than any of those teams

I believe you get more points if you beat someone above you than you do if below, last released ranking had Belgium as #2

Belgium are a lot higher ranked than any of those teams

I don't know why i'm moaning, just had a look and Belgium are second :lol: