kinnear

Guest wshmag

You thought it was right that Kinnear ignore Xisco every single day

did i?link?

There's more than one post in the Xisco thread where you trivialise the fact that Kinnear ignored him

provide the link to the post where i said kinnear was right to ignore xisco.

Did you? Because that's certainly what it sounded like

Wouldn't have mattered if he was Fernando Torres, Kinnear would never have given him a game.

what a f***ing stupid thing to say.

Get real, Kinnear didn't even acknowledge Xisco was here. When he was talking in the press he would say "I have however many strikers" and name them and not even mention Xisco. He was treated appaulingly.

People who went to see the reserve matches said he was pretty woeful. Even in the games he scored a few tap ins.

So isnt it possible he just wasnt very good in training and maybe lacked motivation?

no,of course it's not possible.

kinnear didn't say hello to him you know? it's all kinnears fault.

Sounds like you're defending Kinnear's decision to ignore him here like

Guest wshmag

Wouldn't have mattered if he was Fernando Torres, Kinnear would never have given him a game.

Get real, Kinnear didn't even acknowledge Xisco was here. When he was talking in the press he would say "I have however many strikers" and name them and not even mention Xisco. He was treated appaulingly.

People who went to see the reserve matches said he was pretty woeful. Even in the games he scored a few tap ins.

So isnt it possible he just wasnt very good in training and maybe lacked motivation?

no,of course it's not possible.

kinnear didn't say hello to him you know? it's all kinnears fault.

Sounds like you're defending Kinnear's decision to ignore him here like

stop flapping.it doesnt sound like that at all.

found that link yet?

why single out kinnear?

shearer didn't play him either , you know. i suppose shearer wouldn't pick torres as well ?

fact is, if he was good enough he would have played. the fact shola and carroll were picked ahead of him speaks volumes.

and here  :nope:

Guest wshmag

where, in any of those quotes, do i mention, or imply, that kinnear was right to ignore xisco?

you are wrong about this and you know it.

Imply?  :lol:

Blefuscu criticised Kinnear for refusing to acknowledge him and in the very next post you argue with her and defend Kinnear. That's all the implication we need pal.

Be a man and come out and say it. Do you think Kinnear was right to ignore Xisco?

Guest wshmag

Imply?  :lol:

Blefuscu criticised Kinnear for refusing to acknowledge him and in the very next post you argue with her and defend Kinnear. That's all the implication we need pal.

Be a man and come out and say it. Do you think Kinnear was right to ignore Xisco?

no he was not right to ignore xisco.and i also never said  and never implied kinnear was right to ignore xisco. you know i never said it or implied it.

i said xisco is shit, and he should have had talks with kinnear.

again.where, in any of those quotes, do i mention, or imply, that kinnear was right to ignore xisco?

Come on, you spent the entire Xisco thread arguing with anyone who suggested he was treated unfairly by Kinnear. I got the impression that you thought Kinnear was absolutely right to ignore him and i'm sure I wasn't the only one.

Why did you argue with Blefuscu if you agreed with her post, as you've just said?

Guest wshmag

Come on, you spent the entire Xisco thread arguing with anyone who suggested he was treated unfairly by Kinnear. I got the impression that you thought Kinnear was absolutely right to ignore him and i'm sure I wasn't the only one.

Why did you argue with Bleufescu if you agreed with her post, as you've just said?

because i argued the fact why was kinnear singled out for not picking xisco, when hughton and shearer didn't either.

i didn't argue the fact kinnear was right to ignore xisco. you know it.

hope this helps.

Her post doesn't say anything about them not picking Xisco though. It attacks the fact that Kinnear refused to acknowledge him.

You obviously though it was worth an arguement though. Can you see where one might get the impression that you agree with Kinnear?

Guest wshmag

Her post doesn't say anything about them not picking Xisco though.

it came straight after this post:

what a fucking stupid thing to say.

Cheers.

why single out kinnear?

shearer didn't play him either , you know. i suppose shearer wouldn't pick torres as well ?

fact is, if he was good enough he would have played. the fact shola and carroll were picked ahead of him speaks volumes.

this is the one I was talking about and you know it

Guest wshmag

jesus christ what the fuck are you on about?

shall i break it down for you into a nutshell?

blefescu: EVEN IF IT WAS TORRES, KINNEAR WOULD NOT HAVE GIVEN HIM A GAME.

me: WHY SINGLE OUT KINNEAR. SHEARER DIDN'T PICK HIM EITHER.

somehow, this translates to me saying kinnear was right to ignore xisco?

http://www.gfarnsworth.com/Vanessa/graphic/Graphics_Big/JokerCard.jpg

once again, ignoring your own posts.

If you agreed with what Blefuscu said about Kinnear refusing to acknowledge him, why the fuck did you argue with her?

Anyway, now that by some miracle, you've changed your attitude and disagree with Kinnear's treatment of him, you wont be so quick to call the lad a cunt.

Guest wshmag
If you agreed with what Blefuscu said about Kinnear refusing to acknowledge him, why the fuck did you argue with her?

FUCKING HELL.are you for real?

i argued why was kinnear being singled out for NOT PICKING XISCO when shearer and hughton didn't either. i NEVER argued, implied or said that kinnear was right to ignore xisco.

the quote is "Get real, Kinnear didn't even acknowledge Xisco was here" - nothing was said of team selection, the post was about not ACKNOWLEDGING him

and you argued with it. Maybe you'd like to rethink your stance on Xisco now?

Guest itsTosh

Sunday Sun:

http://www.sundaysun.co.uk/sport/newcastle-utd/newcastle-utd-news/2009/06/21/is-kinnear-set-to-spill-the-beans-on-time-at-nufc-79310-23934965/

CONFUSION reigns over the prospect of Joe Kinnear spilling the beans on his torrid time in charge at Newcastle in an updated version of his autobiography.

A release date of August 3 for a newly-expanded edition of the aptly-titled “Still Crazy” – originally brought out in 2000 – has been publicised online.

The book’s supposed new front cover features a picture of Kinnear in a Newcastle club coat.

And the accompanying blurb promises Kinnear “reveals the full inside story of his incredible life in football, bringing it up to date and telling of his amazing return to top-flight management and his eventful time at Newcastle United”.

That “eventful time” saw Kinnear famously launch a foul-mouthed rant against the Press, run into repeated trouble with football’s authorities before he went on sick leave after undergoing heart bypass surgery in February.

Needless to say, his reflections on life at St James’s Park would have been eagerly anticipated in some quarters.

But a spokeswoman for publishers Carlton Books last night dismissed talk of the book’s imminent reappearance.

“I’m afraid that because of Joe’s ill-health we are not publishing this anytime time soon,” insisted Emily Cary-Elwes.

Shit manager, but sorry to hear he's still not well.

Having had a bit of time to look back and reflect on the last 12 months or so - a significant part of me still cannot quite come to terms with the fact that Joe Kinnear was our manager last season.