kinnear

Guest wshmag

Guest wshmag

Lots of people are hailing Shearer as the potential saviour of the club, but he didn't do any better than Kinnear, and in fact was arguably worse. JK was no miracle worker but he doesn't deserve all this.

agree totally.but at least shearer wasn't a lying fuckwit

Guest The Libertine

Lots of people are hailing Shearer as the potential saviour of the club, but he didn't do any better than Kinnear, and in fact was arguably worse. JK was no miracle worker but he doesn't deserve all this.

kinnear had been a manager for years (decades?), had a transfer window and about 6 months to work with the players. this was shearer's first job and had 8 games to drag us out the shit.

hardly a fair comparison.

Don't think Kinnear was either. He merely spouted the crap he was told by those above him.

Guest Jungle Barry

Kinnear was a shocking appointment, yesterday's man in every sense of the word. How they even considered giving him a long term deal is beyond me.

- 1st NUFC boss to lose away to sunderland in nearly 30 years

- Bought Ryan Taylor (who I think is one of the worst players ever to have turned out for us in the premier league) and Kevin Nolan

- Gave Ameobi a 3 year deal (although that may not have been his doing)

- Won four games out of twenty

Rubbish

He does like.

Kinnear was a shocking appointment, yesterday's man in every sense of the word. How they even considered giving him a long term deal is beyond me.

- Bought Ryan Taylor (who I think is one of the worst players ever to have turned out for us in the premier league) and Kevin Nolan

Rubbish

spot on.

Guest wshmag

Don't think Kinnear was either. He merely spouted the crap he was told by those above him.

ashley told him to say we're in for lucas neill?

ashley told him to say charles insomnia?

Firstly how do you know we didn't enquire about Lucas Neill. Secondly how would Kinnear know who Wise spoke to or not. You must remember that Keegan thought we were in for Modric and Woodgate - were we?

And calling N'zogbia "insomnia" - fuckwit maybe but not lying. Made me laugh at the time tbh.

Rubbish

tbf allardyces team should have got beat at sunderland the year before. we were worse in that game than the one in which we actually got beat.

still though, the appointment of kinnear was still a stupid move.

Kinnear made an excellent first impression on me but it was all downhill from there. Everytime he opened his mouth he embarrassed the club man. From claiming that Michael Owen 'was the best player at this club by far' to announcing that Joey Barton was being linked with 'every other murder in the UK'.

Not to mention saying that no other manager 'had the arsehole for this job'

Kinnear made an excellent first impression on me but it was all downhill from there. Everytime he opened his mouth he embarrassed the club man. From claiming that Michael Owen 'was the best player at this club by far' to announcing that Joey Barton was being linked with 'every other murder in the UK'.

That last line still makes me laugh everytime :lol:

When in actual fact, the truth was no other manager 'had enough of a tiny mind to take the job'.

He was completely spot on with that that quote.  Which other manager was going to bend over and let themselves be abused by the Ashely and Co like that?

He was a joke from start to finish a total clueless cunt in every way, I guess he was never goign to say no to the job when it was offered must have just been over the moon, be he regrets the fker now though.  tick  tick tick  tick BOOM!

Guest wshmag

Firstly how do you know we didn't enquire about Lucas Neill. Secondly how would Kinnear know who Wise spoke to or not. You must remember that Keegan thought we were in for Modric and Woodgate - were we?

And calling N'zogbia "insomnia" - fuckwit maybe but not lying. Made me laugh at the time tbh.

the lucas neill deal was denied straight away by west ham.

woodgate turned us down for spurs,he said so himself.

yes,calling our only creative midfielder" insomnia" was funny as fuck. we went from strength to strength since kinnear's crafty little piece of wonderful man management .

As shit as Kinnear's man management clearly was, the 'insomia' thing was blown so far out of proportion man.

FFS he mispronounced the lad's name, there was no intent there whatsoever. He's basically just a bumbling old idiot

Guest wshmag

As shit as Kinnear's man management clearly was, the 'insomia' thing was blown so far out of proportion man.

FFS he mispronounced the lad's name, there was no intent there whatsoever. He's basically just a bumbling old idiot

he should have apologised then,instead of saying publically that n'zogbia had issues if he was offended by it

As for saying Kinnear should have apologised  :lol:

You thought it was right that Kinnear ignore Xisco every single day but suggest that he should have apologised to N'zogbia for a slip of the tongue?

Come on man  :nope:

Guest firetotheworks

I overlooked quite a lot of crap that he came out with, but when he said in an interview that he was going to try and do a swap for Enrique and to get Riise in, that was enough for me. Now everything I overlooked is just another example of why I cant stand the bloke.

Looking back over his tenure you just can't believe it actually happened. All of the memories feel like they were filmed with a shaky cam with nightmare sounds in the back.

Guest wshmag

You thought it was right that Kinnear ignore Xisco every single day

did i?link?

There's more than one post in the Xisco thread where you trivialise the fact that Kinnear ignored him

provide the link to the post where i said kinnear was right to ignore xisco.