Shirt printing

ponsaelius

Guest toonlass

Got mine printed at florida print, metrocentre yesterday. Done a canny job. Plain black number and lettering, so i've avoided having the football league logo on my shirt. they cut the number out from some black stuff, which made me wonder afterwards if i could've got them to try the old NUFC logo. You know, the circular one ,with the magpie beneath.

Aye you can, I know a couple of other people have had this done.

I went and asked for that exact same thing and they hadn't a clue what I was on about and told me they couldn't do crests because of copyright, so I think it may depend on who's working at the time.

i thought florida print were useless the last time i went. i bought a 'shearer 9' set in felt for the euro 2000 england away shirt from ebay, they hummed and harred for ages before deciding they didn't know what temperature to set for felt printing

On a similar note, I found this site and company very good for football tops (and they have a good selection of other sports aswell). The delivery was very fast and I had no problems with them what so ever.

www.greavessports.com

Good Glasgow based store and it's known for it's top notch printing using all sorts of official lettering.