I have a dream.

cp40

I am happy to join with you today in what will go down in history as the greatest demonstration of how not to run a football club in the history of our nation.

Some 2 years ago, A fat Cockney, in whose shambolic shadow we stand, signed a check to Shepherd.

This momentous takeover, came as a great beacon of hope to millions of Geordies who had been seared in the flames of withering injustice. It came as a joyous daybreak to end the long reign of Fat Freddy.

But a couple of years later we must face the tragic fact the Geordie is still not happy. A couple of years later the life of the Geordie is sadly crippled by the chains on Ashleys checkbook.

A couple of years later, the Geordie lives on a lonely Island of Poverty, in the midst of a vast Ocean on Football prosperity.

a couple of years later, the Geordie is languishing in the corners of Tyne and wear, an exile in his own land.

So we have come here today to dramatize an appalling  condition.............

Go back to Wallsend,go back to Byker, go back to Gateshead, go back to the slums and the council estates, and New build posh houses as well, knowing that somehow this situation can and will be changed,

Let us not wallow in the Valley of despair.

I say to you today  my friends, that in spite of the difficulties and frustrations of the moment. I still have a dream. Its a dream deeply routed in the Geordie dream.

I have a dream that one day this club will rise up and live out the true meaning of its Fans, " we hold these truths to be self-evident, That all Geordie Men Live for Football"

I have a  dream that one day, every ball will be made low, rough tackles will be well timed, crooked passes made straight, and the glory of the lord shall be revealed. KK.

I have a dream, that one day on the Banks of the Tyne, Geordies and thier sons, will sit down together and watch us win on TV.

I have dream, that one day, In the state of tyneside, we will see flowing attacking football, we once knew. and be transformed into an oasis of Goal scoring, and Caring Players.

I have a dream, that my three children, will one day support a team, in Black and White that shows Passion and Character.

I have a dream Today.....

I have a dream of a  Manager,  Owners and Directors with Ambition, to match the fans.

I have a dream, not of silverware, but entertaining attacking football,

If Newcastle is to be a great Club, this must come true, so let Toon fans sing from the prodigious  rooftops of Byker. Let them sing from the mighty streets of Wallsend, from all corners of Geordieland.

Let Geordies sing from the back of an unfeasibly high stand.

Let Geordies sing from the snow capped Pit Heaps,

Let Geordies sing from the curvaceous peaks of the Cheviots,

Let Geordies have something to sing For,

When the geordies sing, they sing in every village and every hamlet, in every ground, in every City, we will be able to speed up that day when all of gods children want to wear Black and White. Jews and Gentiles, protestants and catholics, will be able to join hands and sing in the geordie spirit,....HOWAY THE LADS.

*Martin Luther king.

* sort of

I had a dream that Bill Gates died and for some reason I was in his will and inherited 17 Billion, was weird as everything was so clear.  just offered AShley 250m with the club having no debt, appoitned Shearer and invested half my fortune in the club for the future.  Was mental but if it happens, I'll be happy.

Guest Brewcastle

I had a dream where the fans didn't need to dream about that things would be sorted for the club they love.