Would Anyone Pay £140 For A Day Return Flight To Cardiff?

Crumpy Gunt

Guest kenny_c

i think thats a bit much, i have paid £43 rtn for easyjet to bristol, goin sat, back sunday, include transfers to cardiff and digs and it came to £72 all in... so at £140 id say its too much for most like!

i think thats a bit much, i have paid £43 rtn for easyjet to bristol, goin sat, back sunday, include transfers to cardiff and digs and it came to £72 all in... so at £140 id say its too much for most like!

But, its not likely you'll get that now.

Anyway, was just gauging a bit of opinion. We'll need to be doing a shitload better than we are now before folk think supporting them again is a worthwhile propsition.

And hate to think where you are staying for £29 (minus transfer costs)

I'm on the Sunday night easyjet flight back too. Anybody else?

I applaud your efforts however Crumpy. Hope you get it going. As i've said before, i'd recommend your bus to anybody, and next time i do an away day by bus, i will look no further than yourself.

Guest Mungo

If you aren't likely to go you don't need to reply, but IF you are planning to go would that be an ok price to pay?

7am out

7pm rtn.

(approx times - coach transfers included)

A fair price. I'm paying £158.96 with FlyBe to fly Newcastle to Gatwick for the Crystal Palace game.

Guest Roger Kint

But, its not likely you'll get that now.

Anyway, was just gauging a bit of opinion. We'll need to be doing a shitload better than we are now before folk think supporting them again is a worthwhile propsition.

And hate to think where you are staying for £29 (minus transfer costs)

First thing Sat morning returning 9pm ish Sun on sleazyjet is £40 right now. As for what can you get for £29? Thats more than Trvelodge charge if theres 2 of you(£47 a night usually)

If you aren't likely to go you don't need to reply, but IF you are planning to go would that be an ok price to pay?

7am out

7pm rtn.

A fair price. I'm paying £158.96 with FlyBe to fly Newcastle to Gatwick for the Crystal Palace game.

Why did you not get the train ???

7am out

7pm rtn.

£45 rtn.

I'm happy to accept that for me personally if I didn't plan to make a weekend of it I'd likely pay £140 to save on all the shite of 16 hr round trip. Or 10 hrs on the train round trip + the fuck on of changing at Bristol etc.

7am out

7pm rtn.

£45 rtn.

I'm happy to accept that for me personally if I didn't plan to make a weekend of it I'd likely pay £140 to save on all the shite of 16 hr round trip. Or 10 hrs on the train round trip + the fuck on of changing at Bristol etc.

He's talking about the Palace match

7am out

7pm rtn.

long time on the train.........................

7am out

7pm rtn.

Not really, the amount of time it would take to get into central London from gatwick (unless you pay an extra £20 or whatever for the gatwick express) + the whole checking in, getting to the airport etc, wont save much time, certainly not worth an extra £100+

7am out

7pm rtn.

Not really, the amount of time it would take to get into central London from gatwick (unless you pay an extra £20 or whatever for the gatwick express) + the whole checking in, getting to the airport etc, wont save much time, certainly not worth an extra £100+

I used to regularly fly into Heathrow for matches and brutally honest its just as quick and cheaper to get the train. Check in 30 mins before, 1 hr flight, then at least an hour plus just to hit Central London.

Guest Roger Kint

7am out

7pm rtn.

I used to regularly fly into Heathrow for matches and brutally honest its just as quick and cheaper to get the train. Check in 30 mins before, 1 hr flight, then at least an hour plus just to hit Central London.

Plus you have 3 hours to get pissed on the train without running about changing over :pow: